b e a u t i f u l

Time passed, and they still talked happily. The guards all watched in amazement as a young, frail girl take what they saw to be a beast, a foul creature, and make him human. It was beautiful.

As the hour mark came, they found themselves sat in one corner of the cell, huddled together and just enjoying eachothers presence.

He smelled sour, bitter. But she reveled in it, wanting to smell his scent all the time.

She smelled sweet, tangy. It wasn't a smell that most would see as addictive, but as time went by he found it harder to pull himself away.

"What did you do to yourself?"

His voice, loud and clear, rang out in her head. His hands moved to her hips, feeling how her bones stuck through her skin.

She tensed, and he felt her do so. She didn't want to tell him what she had done. She thought that he would scold her, and that the guards would then take her away from him.

"Nothi-"

"Don't say nothing. You've obviously not taken care of yourself."

"Jungkook.. I was depressed. I didn't think about whether I was feeding myself, I was thinking about whether these guys were feeding you. Spending hours wondering if you're OK, if they hurt you."

His grip on her waist loosened. In one swift movement, he wrapped his arms around her, bringing he closer to him and hugging her like there was no tomorrow.

"Don't worry about me. Worry about yourself."

She turned to face him, smiling weakly in his embrace before hugging him back.

"I've missed you Jungkook.."

"I've missed you too."