l o v e

they collapsed, falling into the back of the van yoongi had prepared with heavy breaths and teary eyes. after running at such a speed for so long, even jungkook (aka muscle bunny) found it hard to breathe, so he worried for y/n (aka feather creature) slightly.

"i can't believe we fucking pulled that off, jesus christ."

with harsh breaths between each word, yoongi managed to finish his sentence.

the driver leaned back, a mop of light brown hair on his head and a mole on his nose.

he was smiling.

"taehyung just drive."

yoongi clambered forward, going to sit in the passenger seat next to 'taehyung', leaving the couple alone in the back of the van.

leaving the couple alone in the back of the van.

alone.

it was a split second before he had jumped on her, his hormones needing her closer after his freedom. while being held there, they could only kiss lightly, nothing much. now, he had no restraints.

she was quick to respond, pulling at the hem of his shirt to bring him closer.

"no sex in the back of the car!" yoongi shouted, stomping on the floor to gain their attention.

"hyung!" jungkook whined.

"don't fucking call me hyung!"

they bickered, jungkook still straddling her lap while arguing. she laughed, placing her hands on his thighs and causing his head to swing around in surprise.

"wha- what are you doing?"

"no blowjobs either!"

she laughed even harder at the look of disappointment on jungkook's face, squeezing his thighs to make him smile.

instead, he leaned in to whisper in her ear, his voice sending shivers down your spine.

"i wouldn't do that again, unless you want a punishment tonight."

a/n - jungkook's one horny boi