o u t

"Call this number and tell him your name and what you want, that's it. Don't tell him anything else. Don't tell him why, don't tell him how, just tell him that you want me out."

I read the piece of paper that Jungkook had written just seconds before, quickly shoving it in my pocket as I passed the guards.

I reached home, the normal feeling of depression due to being away from Jungkook non existent.

I picked up the phone, dialing the number.

They picked up on the second ring.

"Hello?"

A familiar voice came through the phone, one that sent shivers down my spine.

"Uh, hello."

"Why ya calling missy. I've got work."

"Well I want you to do something for me. My name is y/n, and I want you to break Jeon Jungkook out of prison."

A pause followed, my fingers tensing around the phone.

"Really? Why?"

I reread the paper, thinking whether I should tell him.

"That's none of your business. I just want him out."

"Whatever you say. I'll get Kookie out for ya, I owe him anyway."

It was how he said Kookie, the way he spoke, that gave me the realisation of who I was talking to.

Back before he for captured, I had woken and been tied up, and Jungkook too. The man who had done it gave us a time limit, then left.

It was him.

A/n

You do know who she's talking bout right