14.

~Atelophobia- The fear of imperfection. The fear of never being good enough~

Josephine-

We milled around the fair for a while, going on a few more rides and Shawn and I shared a piece of pie. Tyler and Kim seem to be getting on well, and I have to keep convincing Olivia that I'm not upset about him being with her tonight. It's not like a have feelings for Tyler. Yes, I love him, but not in the way she thinks. Just as she and Shawn love him; like a brother.

I hadn't paid Harry anymore attention, because he is getting enough of it from Layla. Right when I had turned my head earlier in curiosity to look behind me to the others, she'd pulled down Harry to kiss him, as if claiming him as hers. But I didn't mind, because she can have him all she wants. I told my mother that I would be staying the night at Shawn's, so I didn't bother on telling her that my friends and I were going to Daniels house after the fair.

Right now, I sit on a bench with Shawn, while some of the others play games. Harry is leant against a post across from me, with Layla and Toby there with him. Trish, Shelby, and Daniel are over with Kim and Tyler playing pointless games to win stuffed animals. I lean my head on Shawn's shoulder, and let my eyes close for a few seconds. The few nights that I've had of sleep after being off of Adderall haven't quite made up for all the ones I missed. Shawn told me she wanted to go to Daniels a while ago, because she didn't want to go home early. So I agreed with her, not wanting to ruin her fun. But now, I really wish that I could just sleep.

An hour later, the whole group walks to the fairs exit, and I jump in place as I feel a hand being laid onto my shoulder. I calm when I see its Tyler, and giggle as he holds up a stuffed animal for me to see. It's a puppy, a brown one with pointy ears.

"For you." He smiles.

"Me?" I ask him.

"It looks like Teagan." He shrugs, and my fingers sink into its soft fur as I take is from his gentle hold.

"What about Kim?" I ask him apprehensively, cradling the stuffed puppy in my right arm, being held against my side by my elbow.

He shrugs his shoulders, and looks behind him, maybe looking at her.

"She's not really.....I don't know." He shrugs again.

"She's not what? She seems nice." I tell him.

"She is nice. She's really nice, actually. But just not my type, I don't know." He tells me.

I nod my head a little, and tuck my hand into my cardigans small pocket.

"But you're going back to Daniels house with her?" I ask.

"Yeah, I can still hang out with her. Right?" He says, and I agree with him as we exit the fair grounds. It's probably about nine thirty or so, and the air around us is getting colder.

"Everyone just follow me, it shouldn't be that hard!" Daniel shouts enough for the group to hear, and I turn to spot him, his arm around Shelby, her black hair draping over his hand which rests on her shoulder.

"If I get lost...." I trail off with a laugh, and Tyler chuckles.

"Just follow me, Daniel won't pay attention to who's still with him or not." Tyler speaks, and I give him an appreciative smile before climbing into my car. Shawn gets in with me, since I'd picked her up after leaving Olivia's house this afternoon, since we will both be going back to her house.

I'm glad that Shawn doesn't ask me about Tyler once we are alone, because she's heard Liv talking to me about it tonight. She minds her own businesses, and that's something I like about her. So I follow Tyler, as he follows the others back to Daniels house. He said it wasn't far from here, so I'm not too worried about getting lost or away from anybody.