46.

~They told me to make her fall in love, I had to make her laugh. But everytime she laughs I'm the one who falls in love~

Harry-

I couldn't shake away the instant pounding of my heart when the ringing next to my ear stopped, and Joeys voice filled the void instead. I let out a sort of relieved laugh as I continued to walk down the sidewalk, her voice groggy as she says hello.

"I'm calling for Josephine Marie Laken." I say jokingly.

"Oh, Harry, hi." Joey says, surprised at hearing my voice, maybe not looking at her screen before answering the call.

"How are you?" She asks me.

"Just great." I reply sarcastically, not really wanting to talk about the bad things in life right now, though.

"Were you sleeping?" I ask her, hearing the tirednessin her voice.

"Trying to." She says.

I hear her moving around in bed, "It's kind of hard to, though. I don't know why, but it's like knowing that you're not at your house, not knowing where you are, I'm just always thinking of it." She says.

"God do I know that feeling." I laugh.

"You know what I was thinking?" She asks me, sounding more awake the more she talks.

"Why don't we FaceTime? Skype each other or something?" She wonders, making me feel like an idiot for never thinking of that in the first place.

"Yeah, of course we can." I tell her.

"When could we though? I mean, the time difference is sometimes hard." She says.

"When I get home?" I ask her.

"Really?" She sounds excited, making my smile grow.

"Yeah. Maybe I should start running home."

Josephine-

My hands feel sweaty for some reason as I set my phone up against the pile of pillows at the front of my bed, grimacing as I see myself in the view of the camera.

But the thought of seeing Harrys face overtakes my insecurities of looking half asleep. My lamp is on to illuminate a little bit of light, not wanting my mom to get up in the middle of the night to see my light on and check on me like I'm five.

When the sound of my phone ringing bleats out my heart beats faster, my teeth gnawing at my lip as I scoot a little closer to my phone. I press answer, and instantly smile when the view on the screen changes to his camera. All I see is black for a second, and then I hear a "shit" and know he's there.

The black starts to fade, and I realize it's because Harry is backing away from his phone, being in front of it before. When I see his face, I can't explain the feeling I get. His smile is big, and he sits back against the headboard of a bed to get settled.

"Hi." I say, my hand covering my mouth as I feel like crying a little.

"Hey, Jo." He tells me, long legs moving to sit criss crossed.

"You've got my shirt on." Harry says, making me look down to myself. I forgot that I'd slipped this on earlier last night.

"Oh, yeah." I laugh, my hands falling down against my bare legs.

I feel like touching his face on the screen, but stop myself.

"Looks great on you." He compliments.

"Can't believe I'm seeing your face." He adds on.

"Frizzy hair and all." He smiles.

My hands absently raise to my head, making his great laugh sound through my speaker.