TAG#9

GsD_Hyeri, I answered your questions in this one!

1) Where are you from?

I'm from Colombo, Sri Lanka,  a small island just  below India.

2) Three words that describe yourself?

sensitive, crazy,  dreamer.

3) If you had to  marry one Kpop idol, who would it be?

Wow, this  question is really  hard. If I had to choose, from all those kpop idols I love, I'd marry  Cha Hakyeon. <3

4) Have you ever screwed things up without anyone knowing?

The only thing I can remember is when I almost made the micro wave explode. It was many years ago and I put some kind of food which had some aluminium foil on it ( I don't  remember properly.) in to the microwave.  I saw sparks fly and a flame started to burn  inside  so  I quickly stopped it and opened the microwave and the flame went out. I waited for it to cool and threw the food in the bin and tried my best to  get rid of the black patches on the sides of the microwave. This thing happened early morning ( I wake up early, it's a habit.) on a weekend. At the end no one noticed it and we still use that micro wave. Heh. 

5) What's the dumbest thing you've ever done?

I really don't remember.  I've done a lot of things stupid. For now my answer is the same as in 4)

6) What kpop idol  would you rate as a perfect 10?

No. I  can't  choose. There's so  much!

7) If you  could choose  to live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

JAPAN! ( It's a pretty obvious answer.  My friends,  ETERNAL_VOODOO_DOLL ,  MYSTERIA_Silver,  Aviana_Kaider and StarSilu  must be rolling their eyes when they read this!)

8) If you had a tattoo, what  does/ would it look like?

Most probably be an abstract feather or a floral design on my shoulder.

9) What's the name of the song you listened the most this month?

"Set it off" by Luhan.

10) If you could debut  as a kpop  idol, what position would you be?

Main vocal  or visual.

11) Have you ever humiliated yourself in front of your crush?

Nope. Coz apart from those on the other end of the world, I  don't have a crush.

12) What's  the worse gift you have received?

This happened recently,  It wasn't for my birthday or anything but one of my father's friends sent my sister and me some gifts from USA. But in his mind, we were still eight so  we  had tons of coloring books and pez dispensers. uurrhhhh.

13) Would you rather become a billionaire or date your bias? BUT , if you choose to  be a billionaire, your worst enemy dates your bias and if you date your bias, your worst enemy becomes a billionaire.

Oh god,  I can't  stand the sight of my  worst enemy dating my  bias. I'll throw away all the money for my bias. 

YAY! I finished this one. It was interesting. That's all for now.See ya in the next  tag! Bye!

:]

Miyuki_Sakurai.