TAG#24 : Armies! I have news for ya!

.........................................................................

Jimin why you do this to me?

THIS SONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT CAPTURES ME INTO A SPELL EVERY TIME I LISTEN TO IT.........

This beautiful work of art has inspired me. I was planning of writing a BTS fanfiction after "GHOST" but I really wasn't sure what it should be. 

But now, thanks to this....  I have been inspired and I have an idea for a Jimin fanfiction. It won't be soon but I will write it.  Just wanted to let you know. I've planned it's plot already. ( Yeah I'm hyped about this fanfiction even though I'm still writing GHOST and writing my 'Starlight Dreams' series. Heh. )

I was tagged by MYSTERIA_Silver for this tag, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

1) Oooh I have this obsession for knee length floral dresses and I have a black dress with a small cute collar and its sleeveless

1) Oooh I have this obsession for knee length floral dresses and I have a black dress with a small cute collar and its sleeveless. It has a pattern of pink, blue and light yellow little swallows spaced out evenly at different angels. It's free flowing and spreads out like a flower when I spin. I love that dress coz I can wear it for any function from parties to dinners. It's suitable for any occasion and it's so casual and cute. With a pair of hoops, pony tail and sandals it's a complete cute outfit. I love it!

2) Oh this makes me emotional. I hate dogs. Yeah I'm a cat person. I've had two best pets that will always remain in my heart.

Since I was about 3 years old we had a stray grey and white cat named 'Milu'. She wasn't really our cat but just a stray and I played with her when I came home from  school. Since I didn't have a sibling at the time or any friends in school I waited the whole day to play with Milu.

 I would spend the whole afternoon stealing sprats ( Type of tiny dried fish)  from the kitchen and feeding her and play with her in our garage. She loved to cuddle in my lap and sleep. Once I was playing with her in the garage and when she slept on my lap I fell asleep too. I woke up after about an hour later when my grandmother started to scold me. Yeah I was punished and not allowed to play outside with Milu for a few days. But I found a way to get her in to the house secretly those days. She was the only thing that meant to me. She was a friend. I spoke to her, I would tell her about what ever troubles I had or what ever happened in my uneventful, boring and lonely days of school. And she would listen, watching me and meowing when I asked her questions. Call me crazy but I did that. I had a very lonely childhood.

But when we got our first dog, a golden retriever, I was actually very excited about him. MY father brought him on a leash. He was about 2 years old. ( He was given to us by a migrating friend.) I watched from the garage as my father walked the dog on our garden. But the dog spotted Milu and managed to escape my father's grip. He ran like crazy after my cat and Milu tried to climb the tree. I screamed in fear but as Milu climbed the tree our dog managed to grab her by her stomach and flung her on the ground. It was traumatizing for me to watch. Milu was the  only friend I had and I ran up to Milu in tears, screaming at the the dog who was big as a giant for me at the time. I was only 6 or 7.