TAG#41: MY WATTPAD! 13 Facts!

YO GUYS WAZZZUP!?

Lil  Sakurai has some Tags to do!!!!!!!!

Well, I finally decided "Imma do a tag today!"

So I was tagged by my anime buddy bluekpopfan for this tag! I think someone else tagged me too I'm so sorry I don't remember! I was tagged on the 15th of Jan lol.

Yeah I know that coz it says in my email. I don't remember a thing lol.

So because I've done these 10 and 13 facts about yourself tag at least two times, i'm gonna make this one interesting.

I'm gonna write 13 facts about my Wattpad!

So facts regarding my Wattpad life and my books basically.

It's like a "Behind The Scenes" ^^

Okay first, A week passed so...

I'll try not to reply to comments

I'll try not to reply to comments. I don't think I can coz I love replying and chatting there ><

Here I go, 13 facts about my Wattpad!!!

1) I joined Wattpad on the 20th of March 2017 thanks to my friends ETERNAL_VOODOO_DOLL and MYSTERIA_Silver.

2) I started writing comics and mangas in gr 6 and then I met my friend Aviana_Kaider who got me into writing in gr8, hence I have some 160 exercise books at home with beautiful covers in which only the first 2 or 5 pages have parts of stories written in them. I know I wasted alot then. I still have them!

3) My book "Angels VS Demons" was planned in gr 9 when I was 13.

4) The very first two people I followed was MYSTERIA_Silver and ETERNAL_VOODOO_DOLL

5) My  "Starlight Dreams" series was never supposed to be a series. About a month or two after writing the first book "Shooting Star" I decided to make it a short story series.

6) "GHOST" was originally supposed to have a different ending. Y/N commits suicide and lives with her literal soulmate Hakyeon for the rest of eternity and Hongbin is left alone. 

7) Because of the death of Y/N in "GHOST" I was planning on writing a sequel for book two called "ERROR". Yup, It's the music video. Hongbin tries to make a robot of Y/N and ends up loosing his mind in that. He's later being hunted by his own detective agency. It's a mess lol.

8) Apart from the first book in my "Starlight Dreams" series, the rest were all written AFTER I made the covers. Making covers  gave me ideas and I finished writing the story the same day and published at that  moment. So 5  books of that series was just, spur of the moment ideas! 

9) The first  person I  met on Wattpad who I haven't met in real life is Fanaticwolf

10) I became close friends with CoffeeAndVIXX after requesting an N one shot called "Surprise"lol. It was the first request I made!

11) About 1/3 of the characters in my  book "Angels VS Demons" were not originally there.

12) "GHOST" was originally planned in January 2017.

13) When I started my  tag book was started on July 2nd 2017. I started this book just  for fun and didn't ever expect it to reach where it is now! I didn't even know how to tag people  then  lol. I was such a newbie. ><

I have a lot more facts like these but I'm gonna stop at 13.  If you want me to do a part two of this let me know! It's actually quite fun!

So I'm gonna tag 15 people to do this tag! You can either do the  original version ( writing 13 facts about yourself) or you can do this Wattpad one! Your choice!

ETERNAL_VOODOO_DOLL

MYSTERIA_Silver

Fanaticwolf

CoffeeAndVIXX

moonbeanwoo

Goodyhoody_14

FORNEONS

Leosunmon

ChanYoNiceSkirt

Love_Hongbin

princess_ravi

kookyriri

Chinky_P

Sayona1236

SmolChim_04

If anybody  else wants to do this tag you are free to do so!

That's all for now!

See ya in the next tag or rant!

Byeeeee

:]

Miyuki_Sakurai