Angels Vs Demons - The Prince Of Darkness. [ The Prequel]

So...  this is a lil rant ^^

Regarding my Fantasy novel series " Angels VS Demons"

I wrote "Angels VS Demons - The Bringer Of Peace" [ The only story which is NOT a fanfiction! ><] in March this year when I first joined Wattpad and I had a lot of support from my friends StarSiluMYSTERIA_SilverETERNAL_VOODOO_DOLL and Aviana_Kaider. Thanks so much guys u encouraged me to write on and I've come this far! I LOVE U!!!!!!

It  was a story  about a girl who discovers that  she has half angelic and demonic blood in her veins and she returns to her rightful angelic kingdom hoping to stop a demonic war which  is lead by  her demonic elder sister.

Yeah it's that typical rivalry.

Sister vs Sister, Angels vs Demons, Love vs Hate.

How much more cliche could it get huh?

Well it can!

The main girl is part of the royal family, from both kingdoms! heh yup. A Demonic King for a dad and an Angelic Queen for a mom.  Messed up huh?

^^ 

So anyway, " Angels VS Demons - The Bringer Of Peace." [ Book 1] Is Clara Silvermoon's ( The main girl's) story of how she over comes the biggest challenges of her life to save her people and to find her true angel in time. On the way she encounters many rivals, friends, lovers and haters. 

It's quite twisted tho. Hehe LOADS of plot twists.

After that  story  ended I thought of it's prequel. Tbh I love that story and no matter how ridiculous it sounds i'm proud of it's story line ( I really could write it better now tho...) and I really want to write the prequel so I have been planning it for quite some time.

The prequel is the love story of Clara's parents. Her Angelic mother and her Demonic father. Their " Forbidden Love story" is basically the prequel. It's going to be written in the Angelic princess's ( Clara's mother's) view and will contain more battles and more conflicts between beliefs and traditions , blood against tears, hate against love, Families against families. A story which changed the whole system of peace, and started a gruesome and blood thirsty war. The love story between the Princess of Light, and the Prince of Darkness.

So I hope u check it out when it comes! I thought of releasing it after my exams ( Obviously) and for those who are interested but haven't read the first book " Angels VS Demons - The Bringer Of Peace" I suggest u do coz the stories are connected. Plus You'll get a better understanding of the characters too!!! ^^

 Plus You'll get a better understanding of the characters too!!! ^^

This is the first book. The origin of my 'supposed to be' manga.

P.s - The prequel will have back stories of some of the characters in the first book too! [ MYSTERIA_Silver, Gus is back! And you're about to learn ALOT more about Gus Stormrage.]

Thanks so much for reading! I just wanted to tell u abt the prequel. 

Till the next rant or tag!

Bye!

:]

Miyuki_Sakurai