Y/n

What the fuck is up fuck ass bitch ass ugly ass duck ass hot breath ass hoes. It's the one and only Y/n Brittany Williams....don't say shit bout my middle name imma fucking slice you fam. I'm known as Zendaya's older sister or the bad ass Beyoncé look alike from the Chi. My moms is mixed with Puerto Rican, Cuban, Togan, Samoan and Italian. My pops is mixed with Dominican, Jamaican, Bahamian, French, Polynesian decent, and Canadian. So basically I'm a bunch of shit but before we moved to Chicago I had a island accent. Now here we are 5 years later and I still got a accent but it's not as strong. Anyway, Z got famous and shit so now we gotta move to fucking L.A. Everybody who fuck with me know I'm not bout that fuck shit like dawg I'm a street bitch, I'll slap a white bitch if she get out of line and that's big ole facts. I've been expelled from 3 schools, arrested 6 times....this year 😂😂 oops. The funny thing is I'm only 17, all this shit started when I was 12. My mom blames the area we live in but I just got tired of behaving and shit, it gets old. I'm a smart as shit but I'm lazy as fuck so I either scare people into doing my work or I pay them. But enough of me let me tell you about my siblings. Before me there's our older brother Odell 23 year old long head ass, he got a different dad though and he a football player for the giants so he live in New York. After me there's Zendaya skinny 16 year old ass then it's our little sister Alyssa and she's the cutest grey eyed 4 year old on earth. When it comes to my family ion play no fucking games, they all I got and my sisters are my best friends. I'm not even gone flex Zendaya act a lot like me but without the reputation, she stays out of trouble with the law because I take the fall for most of it. When it comes to school Z gets in mad trouble but she doesn't get expelled because of who she is.

 When it comes to school Z gets in mad trouble but she doesn't get expelled because of who she is

Y/n^