Chapter 6

3 days later

"Wake the fuck up" I yelled shaking Dinah with tears in my eyes. It's been 3 days, I know she's alive cause I hear her heart but she's still dead the fuck out.

"Stop, babe it's not gonna solve anything" Normani said pulling me into her. I rested my head on top of hers and just let her hold me.

"Normani I love her" I said sighing.

"I know baby, she doesn't see it. I know you love the 4 of us more than anything in this world but the other girls are too caught up in their fuckboys to realize" Normani said lifting her head and kissing my jaw.

"Go get Daya, I have an idea" I said wiping my face and giving her a quick kiss before letting her go.

Please Dinah just wake up

Who are you and why you in my fucking head

Im your wolf, Trinity....duh

Yeah because that's totally fucking normal

Yep it's normal as fuck

You can really suck a dick from the back 🙄

Says the one who's arguing with herself

Shut the fuck up and tell me how to help Dinah

Just scratch her one last time and you're good to go

I walked over to Dinah with shaky hands and flicked my hand once making my claws appear. I ran my index finger over her shoulder slicing it open a little and retracting my claws. I sighed and leaned up against her bed with my head resting by her leg.

"You better not be crying" I heard her mumble making me jump up and look at her.

"What you never seen a new born wolf before" she said making me chuckle.

"You fucking scared me" I said pushing her making her fall out the bed.

"Damn dawg chill, you got wolf strength" she said getting up and rolling her eyes before getting back in bed.

"Whatever" I said chuckling.

"So has Nelly been by" she asked with hope in her voice.

"No I'm sorry love" I said looking at her with sad eyes.

"No it's okay Im sure he's just busy" she said sighing.

What an ass, who the fuck wouldn't have time to visit their girl

Facts especially one as perfect as Dinah

Im glad I have all these mates, too bad 4 out of 5 don't fucking want me !!!

THEIR MY MATES

.........SURPRISE

Nigga fuck you and just answer a few questions for me

Hello

Trinity

Bitch

Ight fuck you too then hoe

—————-

"She needed you and you weren't there you were too busy fucking this bitch" I yelled at Nela holding some blonde girl by her hair.

"Im sorry Y/n I swear I'll make it up to her" he yelled in a panicked tone.

"Too late her hearts already shattered" I growled throwing the girl into the lockers and picking him up by putting 2 of my fingers in his mouth and hooking on.

"She finna kill this man" Zendaya said sighing and face palming.

"Worldstar" Kehlani yelled sitting in Toris lap cheering.

"I got next" Normani yelled.