Chapter 8

*1 month later*

"So how did you buy this new house" Mama H asked.

"Easy, I took my moms insurance check and the check that Daya gets for doing shit with Disney. I also saved my money that my dad gives me every week. This nigga give me $500 every Friday." I explained.

"This shit nice" Dinah said looking around.

"Yep, the rooms are big as shit too. The sleeping arrangements are:
Derek & Jackson
Dinah & Camila
Lauren & Ally
Scott & Kira
Me & Normani
Malia & Stiles
Liam & Isaac
Niall & Harry
Zayn & India
Ti & Daysha
Lydia by herself. It's like that because the people I grouped together are either couples, close friends, siblings, or they just need their space aka Lydia." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I hope my room isn't next to a couples" Lydia said face palming.

"Don't worry I have you the room farthest from everybody" I said winking at her making her smile wide.

"I love you so much" Lydia yelled jumping on me and hugging me tight.

"Too close for comfort" Normani growled prying Lydia off me while Dinah just bucked at Lydia.

"Damn y'all bout ready to beat everybody ass ain't ya" I said chuckling.

"I'll drag a bitch bout mine" Dinah said clapping Normani up.

"Y'all hell" Ti said laughing.

"Nah we just don't play bout what's ours and those some big ole facts, I'll gut a bitch no questions asked" Camila said shrugging her shoulders and getting on Dinah's back.

——————

"Aye man say man give me back my fucking cheese sticks or you'll lose a finger" Alyssa yelled at Dinah holding up a pair of scissors.

"You not gone stop this" Normani asked watching them with amusement.

"Nope, she needa learn not to touch a nigga cheese sticks" I said shrugging and going back to playing 2K. I was gone let this shit play out but people started getting loud and in front of my tv and shit. Don't interrupt me while I'm playing my game, that's the last thing you ever wanna do other than eat my fucking food. "if you don't get from in front of the tv Dinah Jane Milika Ilaisaane Hansen Amasio I swear for god yo life gone end in point 5 seconds. imma put this size 10 so far up yo ass you wont be able to shit for 25 years, try me" I growled after pausing the game.

"Issa demon" Alyssa said dropping the scissors and snatching her cheese sticks from Dinah then sitting in Manis lap.

"Those weren't even hers" Dinah argued.

"They are now" Alyssa said coughing on all 4 and eating one. This only cause her and Dinah to start arguing again.

"lord give me strength" I mumbled under my breath before yelling, "both of yall shut the fuck up, Dinah she's only 4."

"Ion give a fuck" Dinah yelled, "she got a smart ass mouth."

"well i mean she is Y/n's daughter" Camila said walking into the living room and sitting in my lap.

"guess who the fuck is here" Zendaya yelled rushing down the steps.

"who" i asked confused.

"our old friends and your psyco ex" she answered making me groan.

"oh fuck no" i said rubbing my hands on my face.

"why you acting like that, theyre your friends" Normani said. 

"mama doesnt have friends from Chicago, theyre bad people" Alyssa said making me nod in agreement.

"open the damn door" a familar voice shouted. I nodded at Z for her to go and open the door before i grabbed my glock 19 from under the table and placed it in the waist band of my pants.

"long time no see" Sergio said walking over to me. i chuckled and gave him a bear hug. Sergio is a good kid, he plays basketball and does what his older brother June tells him to do. 

"I know kid, you've grown since the last time I saw you" I said chuckling.

"Y/n" Jackie squeeled jumping on me and hugging me tight. Jackie is a good kid too, she minds her own business and does what June says from time to time. She also fucks with that music shit too so imma have to look into some shit for the both of us.

"hey lil mama, you've grown up and shit. Looking all kinds of beautiful, if pops was here he'd tell us to shoot any nigga that looked your way" I said making her giggle. Their family was like a second family to me, after pops passed everything just went left. We turned to the streets just to take care of the family even though Z was a money making machine just by singing a note.

"Hey there baby sis, I know you missed me" June said smirking.

"Honestly, I didn't. Cause where there's June there's trouble, I'm tryna raise my little girl as far away from my bad past as possible." I said running my hand through my hair. I met everybody when I first moved to Chicago, on the 3rd da of school June slapped my ass and was trying to get with me. I slammed his bitch ass into the lockers and threatened to blow his brains out if her ever stepped to me like that again, ever since we were legit inseparable.

"hey baby, you missed me" Trina asked rubbing on my arm making me gag.

"who's the hoe" Normani said putting Alyssa down and standing in front of me with her eyes glowing. I wrapped my arms around her waist and chuckled at the fear in Trina's eyes.

"My ex Trina, the bitch is a nut case. She really just want to be fucked all the time, she don't want me. Jackie knows since this is her best friend" I said.

"She right, Trina a hoe and there aint no denying it" Jackie said shrugging.

"Who that outside" Zendaya asked.

"That would be my date, I gotta go but I'll be back tonight" Jackie said kissing my cheek and rushing off.

"DATE" me June and Sergio yelled with wide eyes.

"Y'all need to relax, shes 16 now she'll be fine" Zendaya said giggling.

"Right, let y friend get that good dick" Trina said making me shake my head.

"I dont understand how someone as sweet and innocent as Jackie could be friends with a hoe like you" i said rubbing my forehead.