Epilogue

It's been 12 years since I've gotten out the hospital and I can honestly say that life is good. Jackie Sergio and Raven moved to Cleveland because my boy Serg plays for the Cavaliers. Normani and I are going great with our marriage, our little ones are the ones that keep us together. When me and Normani argue it's like they know something is wrong and they make us feel better just by being our goofy little munchkins. I'm finally going out with all the other girls and it's going good but Normani still my number one cause shawty was down since day one.

"Yo we done been through hell together now look at us" Zendaya said laying on top of Tori.

"Facts, y'all married and shit Y/n and Mani married with kids" Kehlani said smiling.

"What can I say, I'm a fool in love" I said looking at Normani and giving her a big ass cheesy koolaid smile.

"You so cute baby I love you too" Normani said giving me a peck on the lips.

"So let me tell y'all what just happened" Alyssa said coming in the house laughing with Cari.

"Some chick ain't believe I was 13" Jacari said laughing.

"Sis thought he was 18 and I was 13...it's the other way around muthafucka" Alyssa said rolling her eyes.

"Mouth" Normani warned giving her the look.

"Lo siento" Alyssa said quick as fuck.

Jacari^

 Alyssa^

Alyssa^

"Cari go get Brandon and Destiny" Normani said. Before he could even move we heard giggling from behind the couch making us smile and shake our heads.

"Gotcha" I yelled reaching behind the couch and picking up Destiny making her giggle and wrap her tiny self around my arm. Brandon hoped over the couch and jumped on me trying to save his sister.

"Put my homie down son" Brandon yelled biting on my arm. I chuckled and threw both of them on the couch making them lay there and laugh for about a minute. Both of them hopped up and stood by their older siblings. Destiny was latched onto Brandon like always and Cari had his arm around Alyssa.

 Destiny was latched onto Brandon like always and Cari had his arm around Alyssa

Destiny and Brandon^

"They bond that y'all have as sibling will forever be unbreakable. Me and Zendaya stick together through everything, yeah she pisses me off but that's my dawg and she'll forever be my dawg. No matter what I want y'all to stick together and hold onto that unbreakable bond. Don't let no nigga, bitch, career, or anything come between y'all. Y'all gone fuss and fight from time to time but that's what you do when you love someone. Always protect each other, love each other, and be there for each other" I told the kids making them all smile at me. Destiny and Brandon are only 2 and 4 but I'm sure they understand what I'm trying to say because my kids smart as fuck.

"On another hand y'all wanna see something fwea" Alyssa asked us smirking.

"Hell yeah niece" Zendaya answered. Alyssa focused her eyes on me and made me stand and start doing the dougie.

"What the fuck" I said with wide eyes. Next thing I know I'm doing the running man. She stopped messing with me for a second to turn on some music then she went right back to it. Big ole booty came on and Ti rushed into the room.

"Bitch we finna battle ion care if you being controlled" Ti said and we started to battle with Alyssa still controlling me.

"That fucking split hurt" I yelled rolling around finally done entertaining my oldest child.

"That ain't shit watch this" Jacari said. He took 2 deep breaths and burped but instead of air fire came out. His eyes turned into the color of flames and he sprouted claws and dragon wings.

"Whoa, can you fully transform" I asked in shock sitting down next to Mani.

"Yeah but I'm too big for this house so I'd rather not" he said. My kids know that everything they break comes out of their allowance which is $300 each a week.

"You think you're cool, look what I can do" Brandon said walking over to our y'all dinning room table. He shimmied up the leg of the table and climbed on top of it.

"Fuck you doing curious George" I said chuckling. He let out a battle cry and hit a back flip off the table. But in midair he transformed and was a little wolf cub.

"That was fwea" me and Zendaya yelled clapping for little man. He turned back into his human form and took a bow.

"What about you munch what can you do" Zendaya asked Destiny sitting her in her lap.

"This" Destiny said farting in Z lap making us all burst out laughing.

"You're an asshole just like yo damn mama" Zendaya said shaking her head.

"Don't be talking about my baby bitch" Ally yelled from upstairs.

"You heard mommy" Destiny said sticking her tongue out at Z and hopping off her lap.

"What I miss" Dinah asked walking in and sitting down in my lap.

"Mommy" Brandon yelled jumping on Dinah.

"Man I'm glad y'all ain't fucking heavy cause y'all damn near broke my fucking legs" I said shaking my head.

"You love us" Dinah said rolling her eyes.

"You're right, Where's Mila" I asked.

"Both Lauren and Camila are still asleep" she answered.

"It's 3 in the afternoon" Normani said shaking her head.

"You sure they not dead" Zendaya said chuckling.

"Bitch we not dead we just pregnant so shut the fuck up" Camila yelled making us all laugh at Z.

"You always getting cussed out by Ally and Camila how does that work" I said laughing.

"Man ion even know Cuz" Zendaya said face palming.

I love my dysfunction ass family and I'd go through hell and back for them. I guess the bad girl turned out to be soft after all.
—————-
WassCraCcin my black self ended this because I was running out of ideas but y'all can hit up some of my other book and I promise I'll make more books. I'm working on a Beyoncé/you and a Dinah/you so stay tuned for those. I love y'all fuCc nuggets and always remember I'm here if y'all need someone to talk to.