Chapter 7

"Imma fucking kill you" I growled at Nela still holding him by his mouth. My eyes started glowing and I felt myself trying to turn.

"She's our beta" Austin yelled rushing down the hall and standing next to me trying to pull my hand out of Nelas mouth.

"Ahhh you're a beta" Arin said laughing. I glared at him and he whimpered.

"She's too strong to be a theta" Nela argues the second i released him.

"I'm the alpha I know who's what" Brad said walking over his eyes glowing red. He helped the blonde girl up and kissed her right in front of Lauren making me glare at him because I felt Lauren's mood change. I growled at him and tackled him wrapping my hands around his neck and slamming his head on the ground repeatedly.

"She has to have something else in her blood, she's too powerful" Nela said just watching me bash Brads head into the ground.

"I think she's either a hellhound, Chimera, Werecoyote, Werejaguar, or some other shit we don't know about" Austin said.

"We can't let her get away she can't meet the others" Brad choked out. The other fuck boys went to grab me but I let out a loud roar and used my claws to tear Brads head off.

"She killed our alpha...that makes her....our alpha now" Nela said getting on his knees to worship me.

"Kill yourselves" I said in my deep satanic wolf voice rolling my eyes and walking away.

"We just gone leave them alpha less" Zendaya asked.

"Yep, they'll figure it out" I said chuckling and turning back to my human form.

"We going to search for the others" Dinah asked smirking, her eyes glowing a green color.

"Nope Trinity already found them and they'll be meeting us at the water fall shortly" i said chuckling.

———————

"Out of all the places to live, mom chose fucking Beacon Hills" Zendaya groaned rolling her eyes.

"We need to talk to dad because if we're more than just werewolves we could be fwea as fuck" I said picking my phone up and calling our dad and telling him to meet us at the spot.

"Mama I misseded yous" Alyssa said climbing into my lap. The girls just went and got her from daycare and the second she saw me she ran right for my arms.

"Mama missed you too baby" I said kissing her forehead. I heard some people coming this way about 2 minutes from where we were sitting. "We've got company" I said putting Alyssa down and standing up with everybody behind me kind of forming a triangle.

"Relax we're one of you" a boy with dark hair said blinking and making his eyes turn red to show that he wasn't lying. It was him, 5 other boys, and 3 other girls.

"Bet. Im Y/n, these are my friends Ally, Dinah, Lauren, Kehlani, Tori, and Camila, my girlfriend Normani, my daughter Alyssa, and my sister Zendaya" I said pointing at each of the girls.

"Cool, Im Derek that's my brother Scott, his girlfriend Kira, my sister Malia, her boyfriend Stiles, and our friends Jackson, Issac, Liam, and Lydia." Derek said, I'm assuming he's the pack leader.

"So you're the ones my wolf called for" I asked.

"Yeah, Im the alpha but my little brother is the true alpha" He answered.

"Fuck is a true alpha" I asked.

"We only become true alphas when you rise to alpha rank on willpower, virtue, and strength" Scott answered.

"Okay but the question is, what the fuck am I" I asked.

"You're a Alpha but you're also a theta and a fucking Werecoyote, I'm a Werecoyote" Malia said shrugging.

"You have an I don't give a shit attitude, I like you" I said smirking.

"You have a bad ass vibe, I like you" she said chuckling.

"So you can either join us under me and Scott's  command or we join you under you and your Luna's command" Derek said.

"You tell me" I said shrugging.

"I say we join them" Scott said smiling at me.

"Why you'll lose you spot as alpha" I said looking at him funny.

"I'm still gonna be an alpha and so is my brother, we just won't me the highest rank" He replied.

"If you were away on business, I'd take over until you returned. If both of us were away Scott would take over, it's like have a kingdom" Derek explained.

"Cool, sounds good to me" I said. They walked over to us and the girls started to hold a conversation with one another. But we heard foot steps headed this way so we all got in our fighting stands.

"Relax it's me and the others" my dad said walking up with a group of kids behind him.

"Who are they" I asked.

"These kids are wolves and werejaguars" He answered.

"Why are they with you" I asked.

"I've been waiting on you to fully turn, i saved these kids from hunters and trained them until you could finally lead them yourself" he answered.

"But I saw changed" I argued.

"My family is a line of alphas, your mothers is Werecoyote, and you were changed so it triggered all of that and made you a theta as well. When you shift forms your eyes should be an unknown color" he explained.

"Does this mean moms not dead" I asked with wide eyes.

"Unfortunately, yes" he said rolling his eyes.

"Damn it" I growled.

"But anyway, this is Harry, Niall, Zayn, India, Ti, and Daysha" my dad said pointing to each of them.

"They fine as hell" me and Derek yelled clapping each other up.

"Say it again and I'll drag you" Normani growled.

"I'd like to see you try" I challenged making my eyes flash. She backed down and put her head back on my shoulder.

"So You must be Y/n the pack leader" Daysha said.

"Yeah, you must be the Werejaguar" I said.

"Yea, So is my sister Ti" she answered.

"Bet, welcome to the family" I said winking at all of them.