Chapter 1

"Ion wanna go to this fuck ass school dawg" I said walking down stairs.

"Is that what you wearing" ma asked me looking me up and down.

"Hell yeah" I said shrugging my shoulders and grabbing my bag.

"Says who" dad asked.

"Me, come on Z we leaving" I yelled making Zendaya run down the stairs.

"Look at my girlfriend she so sexy" Zendaya said hugging me and kissing me cheek making me chuckle.

"Look at my boyfriend he fine as fuck" I said looking at her and licking my lips making both of us burst out laughing.

"You wearing what I was thinking about wearing" She said.

"You too" I said grabbing my car keys and walking out the door with her following.

————–

————–

"You ready to have everybody fear us all over again" I said rolling my eyes.

"Maybe it'll be different this year, I skipped a whole grade just to do your work this year so don't fold on showing up to class" Zendaya said as we got out the car. As soon as we got out everybody was looking at us, some rolled their eyes and some were drooling.

"Hey baby" some curly hair boy yelled whistling at us.

"We're gay" both of us yelled back not even bothering to turn around or stop walking.

"Damn" a blonde girl said walking beside me.

"What do you want" I said not even looking at her.

"To join forces" she said making both me and Z stop and look at each other with a smirk.

"I'm Y/n and this is my younger sister Zendaya" I said.

"I'm Tori and the girl walking this way is Kehlani" the girl said.

"Tori you're fucking beautiful" Zendaya said drooling.

"You eyeballing my best friend" Kehlani said walking over with a very serious expression.