Chapter 10

6 months later

"Y/n come on" Normani said crying into my shoulder holding on to my bloody hands.

"Take care of Alyssa" I whispered to her kissing her head. My eyes got heavy and suddenly everything went black.

————

"We got some business to take care of but I'll bring her back to you in one piece so she can take you and mommy to the fair Okay" June said to Alyssa.

"Okay, I still don't like you" Alyssa said rolling her eyes. Today is my baby girls birthday and June dumbass want me to go and shoot somebody. That's some bullshit on god.

"We gone have fun when I get back baby I promise, go eat the breakfast mommy made for you" I said kneeling down and kissing my baby's head. She ran off to the table to eat her breakfast. I stood up and opened my arms for a sad looking Mani.

"If my baby gets hurt imma break yo fucking neck" Normani said flashing her wolf eyes at June making him look at me with wide eyes.

"Shit as long as aint no silver bullets or wolves bane I'll be ight" I said kissing Normani and hugging her tight.

"If you get attacked by hunters Imma do some voodoo on June ass" she said bucking at him making him jump.

"You scared of my fiancé" I said laughing extra hard.

"No...maybe...a little" he said.

"My baby not scary you just a pussy" I said laughing. I gave Normani a long passionate kiss and turned her around to walk towards Alyssa.

"Love you be safe" she said before walking away.

"Love you more, see you when I get back sexy" I said slapping her ass and walking out the door.

———-

6 hours later

"Nigga I left my child and fiancé at 10 this morning it's 4 in the afternoon" I yelled slamming the car door.

"We needa go to this dance, it start at 6" June said.

"Ion give a fuck, it's my baby girls birthday cuz I got shit to do" I said rolling my eyes.

"Hold up Im finna go get Chris" June said walking into the gym of the school. I pulled out my phone and texted Normani telling her and Alyssa to meet me at the high school.

"That was fast" I said putting my phone up.

"Yeah, I got a present for you lil dude. It's my appreciation for taking care of my sister and for giving me that information" June said to Chris. He went in the car and handed him a box.

"Nah keep it, I got a little something for you" Chris said to June. He pulled out a glock and I thought he was gone give it to him but instead he shot him in the chest and shot me in the side before I could pull out my gun and shoot back.

"Why" June said spitting out blood and clutching his chest.

"You shot my cousin" Chris yelled but took off running the second he saw lights. Normani pulled up next to us and literally jumped out the car and ran over to me.

"It's not healing" I said coughing up blood. I started getting dizzy but I pointed at June and told her to get Jackie. Before she could even get up Jackie, Sergio, and Trina came running.

"No" Jackie yelled running over to us and holding both of our hands.

"Get up" Sergio said shaking June.

"He's gone" I whispered with tears streaming down my cheeks.

"My fucking brother and sister dawg, they got both of y'all" he said punching the car.

"Promise me you'll take care of Jackie, focus on basketball, and let karma handle Chris" I said to Serg.

"If that's what you want sis" he said running his hands over his face looking frustrated.

"I can't believe he did this, I was gonna tell him bout the baby and all" Jackie said crying her heart out.

"It's gonna be fine baby girl, stay focused take care of my niece or nephew and keep ya head held high" I said. I started feeling worse and worse by the second, I started to sweat bullets and more and more blood was coming out my mouth.

"Y/n come on" Normani said crying into my shoulder and holding onto my bloody hands.

"Take care of Alyssa for me" I whispered kissing her head. My eyes got heavy then everything went black.

—————

Normani pov

A year later

"You going to see Y/n today" Dinah asked.

"I see her everyday, I need my baby in my life. I hope she wakes up soon so she can meet our little boy and her niece" I said picking up Jacari and waiting for Alyssa. Before Y/n got shot we went to the Reproductive Genetic Institute in Chicago so they could fertilize my eggs with a cell from Y/n and all that shit. I didn't tell her the procedure worked because it was suppose to be a surprise.

"Mommy I got his bag let's go see mama" Alyssa said running down stairs with the diaper bag

"Mommy I got his bag let's go see mama" Alyssa said running down stairs with the diaper bag. It's Alyssa's birthday and all she wants is to see Y/n, god I hope she's awake.

—————-

Your POV

"Man fuck you" I yelled into the phone and hung up. Chris had the nerve to call me looking for Jackie. I just got out of a coma last fucking night because of you and you tryna call me...bitch.

"You have visitors" the nurse said.

"Let them in, can you go get me come food I'm dying" I said she nodded her head and left the room.

"Mama" Alyssa yelled running in and jumping on my bed hugging me.

"Look at you, you got so big. You're so beautiful munchkin my baby 6 today" I said squeezing her and kissing al over her face. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw Normani crying with a little boy in her hands.

"This must be my nephew" I said putting Alyssa in the bed next to me and reaching for little man.

"No silly, he's my baby brother Cari" Alyssa said giggling.

"He's my son" I said Normani with wide eyes. She nodded her head and handed him to me.

"He looks like a mixture of both of us" I said smiling at him and playing with his hands.

"How old is he" I asked.

"He'll Be 1 in 2 months" she answered.

"I missed you" I said looking at her smiling.

"I missed you too, we all missed you" She said walking closer to me and giving me a kiss.