Chapter 4

"I can't believe I'm living with you" I said to Dinah. Lauren's parents were cool with me living with them but I decided to go to Dinah's so Alyssa could have kids to play with at home.

"Alyssa and Zendaya have to share a room" Mama H said.

"Titi can have it i stay with Sethy" Alyssa said hugging Seth.

"Okay" Mama H said smiling at the 2 kids in front of us.

"I'm glad she has somebody her age to be around" I said smiling.

"Same goes for Seth" she said.

————–

"Who gone beat my ass bout it though" I said getting in Arin face.

"Me" he said pushing me.

"Bet" right after I said that I punched the shit out of him making him stumble.

"Back down" Austin yelled.

"I'm not about to lose to a girl" Arin yelled.

"That's not a girl that's a demon" Austin yelled back.

"You right run" Arin yelled taking off running with Austin close behind.

"Why were y'all even fighting" Kehlani asked laughing.

"He was looking at Normanis ass" I said shrugging.

"Hell nah, he needed that" Tori said laughing. We just got to fucking school and nobody can take their eyes off us but Arin was staring too hard at MY Mani.

"Yeeeeeen lyin" i said in a weird voice making them burst out laughing.

"I like it when you protect me daddy" Normani said rubbing on my abs and smirking.

"Well well well if it isn't the schools hoe" Brittany said to Kehlani.

"Baby that's you" I said laughing.

"No That's your friend" she said.

"You slept with the football team, the head coach, the chess club, the baseball team, the basketball team, and you let the swim team run a train on you" I said rolling my eyes.

"Hey baby" Nela said walking over and kissing Dinah. I clapped him up and shit then went back to the subject at hand.

"Nela you slept with me last night don't hey baby her" Brittany shrieked making me look at Nela with my eyebrow raised.

"We were just studying" he said raising his hands in defense. I looked at Dinah and she mouthed "I believe him." I rolled my eyes and glared at Nela.

"Let me find out you hurt her and you'll regret being born" I growled making him nod his head rapidly.

"Hey baby" Luke said walking over and kissing Lauren making me roll my eyes.

"Hemmings" i said.

"Williams" he spat. I've hated this bitch since the first day I moved here. All he wants is to get in Lauren's pants but honestly thats none of my business.

"Hey princess" Troy said walking over and spinning Ally around. They're "just friends" but I really don't trust Troy.

"Damn who is she" I asked drooling.

"That's the new girl I think her names Camilla or some shit" Nela said.

"Looks like she needs some Williams charm to brighten her day" I said smirking.

"Die if you want to" Normani said giving me a look.

"Baby we not official yet, a little harmless flirting never hurt nobody" I said wrapping my arm around her waist and walking over to the new girl with everybody following.

"Fuck do you shit heads want" the new girl asked.

"I just wanted to tell you that your fine as shit" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"I know now get the fuck out of here" she said.

"Damn you're feisty" I said chuckling.

"Do it" Tori said smirking.

"Please don't" Zendaya said.

"Do what" Normani asked.

"Listen and listen good, I'm the bad girl of the school and this is my crew either you join us or you join them...what's it gonna be" I growled pinning her against the lockers.

"Fuck you" she said rolling her eyes.

"Gladly" I said smirking.

"I like you" she said chuckling.

"Welcome to the club" I said letting go of her and wrapping my arm around her shoulder.

"Names CamEEla" She said.

"I'm Y/n that's Lauren, Tori, Kehlani, Dinah, Ally, Normani, their irrelevant boyfriends, and my little sister Zendaya" I said.

"Cool, can we leave I really didn't even wanna come here" she asked.

"Sure thing we only came here cause they wanted to see their bitch ass boyfriends" I said rolling my eyes.

"Let's go" Zendaya said walking away with Tori and Lani. I wrapped my free arm around Normanis waist and the three of us walked to the cars.

"If y'all not outside in 2 minutes you getting the fuck left" I yelled looking back and them with a smirk.

———————

"I've been feeling like something bass gonna happen all day today" I said running in the woods behind Dinah's house with Normani and Z.

"Same and I don't know what it is exactly" Normani said.

"Stop" I said stopping and holding my arm out for Z and Mani to stop. I heard a noise coming from the bushes.

"Did your stomach just growl" Zendaya asked me. Right when she said that a wolf jumped out of the bushes and pounced on me and pinned me down. Other wolves came and started slashing and clawing on Normani and Z. I grunted and pushed the wolf off me and crawling for a stick I smacked him over the head with it making him whimper. I was so focused on him I forgot about the other wolves. One scratched me over my eye and the other scratched near the corner of my mouth. The wolf that pounced on me before started chewing on my leg. After that everything just went black