Chapter 9

A week later

"This is my boyfriend Chris" Jackie said walking in my house with some light skin boy.

"He's actually kind of cute" Dinah said winking at Jackie.

"Kind of, Girl he is the sexiest boy at our school" Trina said.

"Don't get your ass beat" Jackie said glaring at Trina.

"Please beat her ass" I said sighing and rubbing my forehead.

"Aye young blood let me talk to you for a second" June said pulling him off to the side.

"We ain't gone hurt lil white boy too bad" I said smirking and walking off to where the other 2 went.

"So you wit our sister huh" June asked Chris leaning against the wall. Chris nodded his head and started deep into June's eyes with no fear.

"You a brave lil nigga, just know I'll break yo ass down if you try anything" I said showing him the glock in the waistband of my pants.

—————

"Bring yo ass before I shoot you" Normani yelled at me cause I was taking too long to take her on our little date.

"Chill outtttttt" i said running down stairs and to the front door where she was waiting.

"It's clear Y/n don't wear the pants in that relationship I wonder how it is with Dinah and Camila" Daysha said laughing.

"Shut the fuck up" I said chuckling and opening the door for Normani so she could walk out ahead of me.

"So where are we going" Normani asked after we got in the car and I backed out the drive way.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out" I said kissing the back of her hand.

Skip car ride

"Chuck E Cheese....really" Normani asked laughing.

"Yep, we've been joking about it for months now so why not" I said chuckling and shrugging.

"Gotta prepare for these bad ass kids" she said walking to the door.

"Nope, you'll see" I said pushing her hand away from the door and opening it for her.

"Welcome to Chuck E Cheeses" the lady said stamping our arms.

"Now follow me" I said leading her to one of the party rooms. It had wings and pizza on the table with hella shopping bags around it. Flower pedals were all over the room and Persian rugs was playing softly in the background.

"Baby" Normani squealed hugging me tight and kissing my face. "You didn't have to do all this for me."

"I'd do anything for my baby girl" I said kissing her forehead. "Look in the bags" I said leading her over to the table and pulling out her chair.

"You got a necklace that looks exactly like the one from the titanic" she said with glossy eyes.

"Yep, $2,099 and it was worth every fucking penny" I said kissing her cheek.