Pink is a nice colour

~Hii, Miki here^^  I didn't feel like writing for a while, I just felt that my stories were shit and that I didn't write something good w meaning etc...BUT then I realized that I'm shit, so it's okay for me to write shit cuz no one cares lololol. Here's a short update, I'll continue soon.
Hope everyone is having a nice summer so far♡~

"Look how cute he is!" Nishina laughed.

"Pink really suits you", Shinomiya smirked, revenge for all the times he had been made to crossdress.

"You should see your face", Nana jokingly pinched Igarashi's cheek while his own face was red from laughter. Mutsumi just kept smiling his usual smile. Iga was getting angrier.

"Don't be angry Igarashi~I think you still look good", Serinuma gave him a thumbs up. He sighed.

"I need a drink..." he looked at the others."Or maybe five", he grabbed a bottle of vodka and poured up 5 shots.

"Pshh, don't kid yourself Iga. You can't drink that much, you never drink".

"And how would you know that? I'll handle this easy, I'm a way better drinker than you Nana!"

"Because we hang out all the time and nonono, I'm the better drinker", Nana smiled with confidence.

"There's only one way of finding out", Iga shrugged and poured up 5 more shots. 

***

"GIMME MOE!" Nana yelled.

"Can't, we're out", Serinuma pouted shaking an empty bottle. Nana was barely awake, falling asleep and waking up every 5 seconds. Iga was pretty bad as well, not as bad but pretty bad. He looked like a lost five year old in a supermarket searching for his mom.

"Should we continue the game or stop?" Nishina asked.

"CONTINUE~", Serinuma-san and Nanashima happily yelled. Yep, Nanashima was definitely drunk.

"My turn?" Igarashi scratched his head and picked up the bottle as he saw the others nod.

Serinuma.

"Finally Kae's turn", Shinomiya noted.

"Truth or...what was the other one called again?" Igarashi was pretty gone.

"I'm-Igarashi-and-I'm-stupid", Nana answered.

"Ahh, right. Truth or I'm-Igarashi-and-I'm-stupid...wait a minute. Isn't that a bad word or something", Iga scratched his head again while everyone else tried to not burst out laughing.

"I think I'll take truth", Serinuma smiled.

"Okayyy...I-I've kinda been wondering about..." Iga looked away blushing. "Who do you like?"

"I like every-"

"No! I mean like like-like, like in love with"

"So many 'likes'", Nana giggled.

"I like-"

Her phone rang.

"I gotta take this!" Serinuma ran out of the room.