Nishina aka The Dark Prince

Here we goooooo! I love reading your funny comments so don't forget to leave some;)

Nana woke up. It was early afternoon and Serinuma and Nishina were still sleeping, they were curled up together on a sofa under a blanket. Nana felt heavy breathes against his neck, that was when he noticed that a dreaming Igarashi had captured him, squeezing and cuddling him. He wasn't too surprised, that usually happened when they had sleepovers, they used to sleep together a lot in middle school. He hoped the girls hadn't seen them. He jerked himself out of the embrace. As he stood up he could feel his head hurting, what had they done yesterday? He couldn't remember. The room reeked of beer and there were cans and bottles everywhere. Well, better get to work. Nana cleaned up the rooms but he couldn't find Shinomiya-kun or Mutsumi-senpai anywhere. They had probably gotten up earlier and gone home. Nana decided to do the same, but he had to get ready first. He realized that he only was wearing Iga's t-shirt and found his own pile of clothes in a big wardrobe. He changed in the bathroom, taking toothpaste in is mouth to cover of the stench. He looked at his reflection in the mirror, messy hair and tired eyes. He yawned. But there was something more, something out of the ordinary, tiny red marks were covering his throat and neck. Mosquito bites? Or was it perhaps hickeys... maybe Serinuma? No, she would never. Probably just mosquito bites that hadn't had enough time to start itching yet, he sighed in disappointment.

It was the end of class and Nana's classmate Takano walked up to his desk.

"I see you got some action this weekend", he winked. "Who's the girl?" Takano teased.

"I wish, they're mosquito marks", Nana laughed. He hadn't bothered covering them up. He had put mosquito cream on them and for the first time it had actually worked, they hadn't started to itch even the slightest. He was for sure buying more of this cream to have for the summer.

"Pshh how boring, seems like the mosquito season begun early this year. Igarashi is also covered, tho he got it worse," Takano walked away. Made sense, they had both spent a part of their weekend at Nishina's house. For being so rich they hadn't paid for a good mosquito trap, Nana thought to himself. The pupils were leaving the classroom, Igarashi heading to soccer practice and Serinuma to the history club. Nana got his backpack and thought about getting home and watching Puri Puri Moon with his little sister. Nishina? The green haired girl leaned over his desk smiling that smile she always had when greeting him.

"Serinuma is at the history club ", he nonchalantly stated as he continued to pack his bag with books.

"I know", she smirked. Nana ignored her and finished packing his bag. Why hadn't she left?

"Well go on, leave", Nana pushed her away.

"Rude!" she wobbled back a few steps before catching her balance. "I'm here for you, idiot!" Nana didn't quite understand. "You're going to help me, you're going to be my art model", she happily declared.

"The fuck I'm gonna! Get out of my way, ugly!" he scoffed.

"Not so fast blondy!" she took out her phone. "You probably can't remember, I mean we all got pretty wasted but fortunately I took photos", Nana stopped and listened. What had he done? It must've been something pretty embarrassing for Nishina to be this confident about blackmailing him. Danced the Puri Puri Moon dance? No, they had already seen him do that. Singing? He wasn't too bad of a singer but maybe his drunk singing was worse? "You probably wonder how you got those marks".

"They're mosquito bites..?" well now he wasn't too sure about that. He was too slow to put two and two together. Nishina showed him a photo. A blond boy in a black bodysuit and cat ears was on top of a raven-haired boy without a shirt and they were making out. "Eww, stop showing me BL!"

"It's you and Igarashi", on closer examination he could tell it was true. He touched his throat in disbelief. It couldn't have been photoshopped.

"WHAT?! I would never-...he wouldn't-...why am I wea-...I'm not-..." Nana was stuttering. It was ridiculous. He couldn't take his eyes off the photo, it was insane.

"I don't know why you're wearing that, I can't remember what happened", Nishina shrugged. But that meant that the marks on his skin were made by Igarashi. He didn't want to imagine it but it couldn't be helped, Nishina had planted the seed... Igarashi kissing, sucking and biting his flesh. Nanashima could feel his face heat up from the thought alone. "Well I think you understand, this is me blackmailing you", Nana nodded in defeat.

No Puri Puri Moon today.