Bat crazy crybaby

Whatup!Here's the next part, some Shinomiya, and Mutsumi stuff as I know some of you ship them as well^^hheheh Hope you enjoy! Don't forget to rate and comment, I love reading your comments<3

"They must be crazy, doing such a thing in front of everyone!" Shinomiya-kun huffed out. The two of them were standing alone in the kitchen, some chill jazz was playing in the background and the party lights lit up the room like a colourful sky.

"I don't know, I wouldn't really mind it", Mutsumi rubbed his head nervously and avoided eye contact. Of course...

"AHH YES! I mean, of course, a kiss from Kae would be nice but I'm saying, eh, you know..." Shinomiya laughed nervously trying to hide the awkwardness. Stupid! Stupid! Why was he always so stupid?! Couldn't he just like Serinuma like everyone else? Why did he have to be gay? Why did he have to realize he had fallen for a guy? So stupid...

"Actually that's n-"

"No, no, I get it, sorry for being so weird! I'm gonna-", Shinomiya couldn't handle the situation so as always he fled. He turned around and began to walk but Mutsumi took his arm and yanked him back. Shinomiya felt forced to turn around to meet Mu's eyes even tho he was so flustered his eyes had started to tear up.

"You're not weird, I mean being weird isn't a bad thing. I think we're all weird and that's okay", Mutsumi said. Shinomiya had to use his free sleeve to dry his eyes.

Ughh so embarrassing! 

"Why are you crying?", Mutsumi-senpai caressed his cheek with his hand. As always, so caring and nice. Shi couldn't take it, this was why he went crazy all the time! It was all Mutsumi's fault! His lip started to quiver, he was so frustrated, he couldn't understand, he couldn't help it. Mutsumi just embraced him, pressed him closely against his warm body, gently stroking his back as he sobbed. 

Why? Why am I so pathetic? 

Mutsumi was too nice, he probably secretly hated it, hated that he had to hug an annoying little crybaby who was incapable of taking care of himself. Mutsumi must hate him more than ever now, he must- Mutsumi grabbed Shinomiya-kuns head and pressed it into his chest and started to softly play with the younger boy's hair.

"Shinomiya-kun, I don't know why you're crying but I hate to see you upset", Mutsumi whispered, his warm breaths hitting Shinomiya's ear like a summer breeze. He hated him, he was sure of it. "I hate to see you upset". 

He was just a burden, he knew it.

"It's hard to see the one you like cry and not be able to reach out properly, I'm sorry I'm such a coward".

It's hard to see the one you LIKE cry.

Shinomiya couldn't breathe. His whole system had stopped working. He had stopped working. Did he mishear? No, why...? Like? it was impossible! It couldn't be true! 

This is the point when I've finally turned completely bat crazy! 

Coward? Why was he calling himself a coward? Shinomiya-kun was the one being a coward, he couldn't even confess his feeling properly like a normal person instead he had just followed Mutsumi around like a stray dog. Mutsumi-senpai's embrace got tighter. "Can you hear my heart Shi?" Shinomiya-kun listened against the taller boy's chest. His heart was beating, steady but rapidly. "It's beating for you", Shinomiya's heart stopped, was this a confession? It couldn't be! "I like you Shinomiya-kun". Why was he doing this? Was it some kind of sick, cruel joke? Mutsumi let go of Shinomiya and just stared at the younger boy. "I'm sorry I'm no good", he gave a melancholic smile. Real or not real, Shinomiya couldn't take it. He threw himself at the older boy and kissed him passionately. Please be real!

Mutsumi-senpai kissed back.