What color do you get if you mix Green and Purple?

"I'm not going to do it", Nana shook his head fully determined.

"I don't get it? What is he supposed to do?" a confused and drunk Igarashi was back again. The girls just laughed. They looked like witches who'd just gotten their hands on some crazy powerful spell.

"Don't you mean what you guys are supposed to do?" Nishina smirked. Igarashi was very confused at that point.

"HAVEN'T YOU SEEN THEY'RE SHITTY BL'S?! ONE SPRAY WHIPPED CREAM ON THE OTHER ONE AND LICKS IT OFF!" an annoyed Nana yelled in frustration. "I won't do it, you've gone too far. You can't make me do anything!" Nana crossed his arms over his chest like his whole pride was at stake.

"Well, of course, It's just a game, we ain't forcing anyone. Leave if you wanna leave but... Serinuma will kiss you if you do it, both of you. Right, Kae?", Serinuma nodded in agreement, not really thinking straight herself. A kiss? A kiss from Serinuma-san, was it worth it? Nana could imagine her cute face in his hands, her soft lips meeting his and... Igarashi hurriedly took off his shirt. Nishina granted him permission to take off the pink tutu as well. Nana couldn't believe his eyes, Igarashi would really do anything for that kiss. Igarashi, now only dressed in pants was laying on the ground and covering his eyes with one arm, too embarrassed to look. "C'mon, won't you do it?" Nishina looked at the nerve wreck.

Kiss, do it for the kiss, Nana told himself over and over.

He bit his lip as Serinuma sprayed the cream over Igas muscular stomach. Igarashi was visually shivering from the cold sweetness hitting his abs. Shinomiya-kun and Mutsumi-senpai thought the whole thing was too awkward so they left the room quietly. 

Nana licked off a bit cream, careful not to touch Igas skin. It was sweet and light on his tongue. It was too embarrassing, he didn't want to look but at the same time, he couldn't help himself from peeking to see Igarashi expression. Igas face was read, he was gritting his teeth and Nana could tell that he forced himself to breathe normally and not freak out. Was he enjoying it? NO! Ew, why would he be enjoying his best friend and rival doing such a thing?! Disgusting! It was disgusting...but why didn't it feel disgusting. 

The boys were in their own world, not noticing the gazes coming from the girls. Soon enough there was only a thin layer cream covering Igarashi's tan skin. Nana nervously swallowed. Without any further hesitation, he reached with his tongue. Nana felt Iga shaking, shivering from the touch. Did it tickle? Nana continued. His heart was beating stronger and faster than ever. He gently sucked and nibbled on Igas tender skin "to get the cream off". Now only the upper part was left...the chest. Nana climbed over to reach, standing on all four over Igarashi. Nana leaned over to lick away that last part. At this point, he couldn't even remember why he was doing it.

Unexpectedly emerald met amethyst. Igarashi couldn't stop staring at the green-eyed cat boy who was basically on top of him. That blond messy hair, that soft blush covering his cheeks, his shiny eyes, and the glossy lips...lips...his upper lip was covered with whipped cream. So silly, so cute. Igarashi grabbed the blonds head and kissed him.

Serinuma passed out.

"I knew it", was all that could escape Nishina's mouth.