Pieces of an old deed

Silvia... Slivia... The name rang loud and clear, echoing in Kai's mind. It had been a few days after all of Kai's memories began to come back, slowly, she felt she was becoming weaker and weaker, closer to her tipping point, closer to spilling her secrets to the one she knew she couldn't risk losing.

Jay.

As Jay walked into the room, Kai looked up from her book. I probably needed to put it down anyway... it was just getting deep.

"J-Jay. You still haven't shown me your sisters room... Is now a good time?" She asked, silently praying her hunch didn't come true.

"Oh! yeah... sorry, It just kinda slipped my mind. Come on." He said, taking her hand and leading her to the dark yet surprisingly clean room that used to be his sisters.

It didn't have the feel of a girls room at all. But then, Jay did say he redid it after her passing.

Overall it was nice. Clean and well organized, with shelves of different colored bottles of all shapes and sides and some old looking books that were laid out over his desk.

"Wow... You really did redo the room." Kai said, looking around the green painted walls.

Jay nodded, looking at a beautifully made crossbow that was hung on the back wall.

As Kai turned to face the wall, her eyes fell onto the crossbow as well, her stomach lurched, her head suddenly spun, seeing the dark varnish and broad arch.

"W-Wow... that's some bow you have there Jay. Ever use it?" She asked, her hand self-consciously touching her stomach.

Jay was silent.

"No... It was my sisters. I had it made for her when she was a kid. She was a pretty good shot." He said, chuckling lightly as he looked at the engraved bow.

"Yeah I bet. It looks like she took amazing care of it." Kai said, eager to leave the room.

Jay nodded, then continued to stare at it.

Kai growled a little, but at a tone only she could hear. Then she walked out of the room and into the front yard, sitting on the grass and trying to forget her memories.

Unaware of the stress she was putting herself in, she quickly fell asleep, the warm sun on her skin and the wind playing with her hair.

"Hel!!! wait! please!" Kai screamed, rushing after the blue colored blur.The young tigress paid no mind to her sister and continued running, the shouts of distant solders sounded like a rumble to Kai as she followed her sister.

"Hel! We must go back! You cannot run forever! She will find us and you will be worse off then when you started, my sister! Come back! She has forgiven you, but you promised her... she will take it out on the whole family of you flee!" Kai yelled, jumping onto the aqua blue pelt. Hel roared, flipping onto her back and swiping at Kai with the rage of a stranger.

Hel had snapped, had gone insane, lost it. Kai realized her mistake and backed away, letting Hel run off.

"Why did you kill them... Why..." Kai said, talking out loud and to no one in particular. It wasn't till a few minuets after she had lost sight of Hel, that Kai heard the hoof beats of the Queens horse guards.

"This is just my fate..." she cursed, rushing after her sister.

Kai snapped awake, sweating slightly and panting from the heavy memories that flooded her mind.

"Curse my snowy pelt..." She muttered, not realizing why she had said that.

She lifted up her shirt, exposing her stomach as she looked at her scare. Now she remembered where it came from, and who gave it to her.

She could feel no anger towards the one who shot her though. It was defense, nothing more. A desperate step that was taken to save a life... although it proved to be in vain.

Kai remembered everything, the blood, the screams, the claws, everything. It made her sick, knowing that the life she felt responsible for taking, was born and raised in the very house she was living in...

Kai didn't know how long she could keep it from the one she loved.

And she feared what Jay would do when he found out...

Silvia...

Sorry for the short and probably super boring chapter but I have a slight case of writers block and am doing the best I can with me being sick for the past month and all.... sorry! (Also I have been working on another book so... yeah that as well.) Anyway, hope you liked reading and please vote, and comment!!!!! Bye!!!

A.s