Insanity Rises

The "Great Queen of the five lands" Ha, what on earth were you thinking? You couldn't even protect your own family, how do you expect to keep leading a whole kingdom? You Hertha Malvoy, are a failure in every sense of the word.

You couldn't keep one insane and mangey alleycat in line! And that led to the vicious murder of your father and your little brother, and the heartless kidnapping of your younger sister!

You are a good for nothing woman who is being beaten by a mentally unstable pussycat who calls herself an "assassin" and you know it.

Hertha, you let me die.

Hertha you abandoned me.

Hertha you let her kill me.

The voices of family, her family, echoed in her brain like church bells.

Hertha leaned against her vanity, her brightly colored room seemed dull before her mourning eyes as tears laced them.

It's your fault.

You could have saved me.

My death is on your hands.

Hertha, you let me die.

Hertha sobbed, her little brothers sweet and innocent voice clouded her mind, his body standing before her as she looked at herself through the mirror.

She knew he wasn't there, she knew that if she turned around, he would be gone.

That's how it always was, and how it always would be.

Her vision blurred with tears, her fist flying up to the glass mirror as it shattered, leaving her hand bloody.

You left me.

Hertha, you didn't look hard enough.

I have no home thanks to you.

Hertha, you abandoned me.

She screamed, her chest aching as her heart wanted to leave her rib cage in agony.

"Alina!!" Her voice broke, tears were now streaming down her face, she looked into the cracked mirror again to see her tiny sister standing behind her, the girl's blonde hair neatly braided.

Hertha's head hurt, she shut her eyes tightly and sank to the floor, the voices still echoing through her mind and soul.

You didn't warn me.

I didn't see you grow up.

Their death's are on you.

Hertha, you let her kill me.

Her Fathers voice rang out like thunder, Hertha's tears couldn't be taken any further, her family was gone.

Her brother was dead at the claws of Hel, just like her Father. And Hertha had given up all hope of Alina being alive... She had looked for all of the two years she had Kai as a captive.

It was all for nothing, Hertha had found nothing. That wretched silver tiger had most likely killed Hertha's sister without a second thought.

Non of Kai's family remained, but now that Hertha had Jay, she knew Kai would do anything she asked to free him.

Kai had no knowledge of Jay being in Hertha's grasp.

Hertha could finally get the revenge she always wanted, she could finally have justice for her family.

Hertha lay sobbing on her bedroom floor, clutching her red hand, her mind unstable with grief as the voices never stopped.

Hertha you killed me....

I'll never grow up thank's to you....

You never found me....