Epilog of The White Tiger

It's an unbelievably bright day outside a small cottage in the woods, a little girl with raven black hair and bright blue eyes runs through the stream alongside the house, laughing and splashing no one in particular. Her hair is braided and full flowers, drawing a few bees to her.

"Eira! It's time for dinner, honey!" A woman called from the house, her red apron covered in white flower.

The little girl perks up, running as fast as she can over to the woman. "Mommy! Mommy look what Daddy did to my hair!" The girl grins, showing off all the flowers.

"Daddy did that? It looks lovely. Come on inside, and maybe you can ask him to do Mommies hair." The woman smiled, picking the small girl up and walking inside the house.

"Mommy where's Daddy? Shouldn't he be having dinner with us?" Eira asked, looking around confused, not noticing a smiling figure walking into the room.

"Of course I am! Don't think I forgot about you my little cub!" Jay grins, grabbing at her sides.

Jay looked older, he had grown a beard and his hair was a longer, but still well kept. He had gotten married and started his own job selling and creating potions, as well as looking after Eira. He did make a vow for her after all. He planned to uphold her dying wish.

After the three of them had finished the meal, they sat in the living room, Eira playing on the floor with a stuffed animal.

She suddenly stood up, walking over to the fireplace she looked up and smiled, then walked over to Jay, climbing on his lap.

"Daddy?" She asked, running her small hand through is beard.

"Yes cub?" He responded, smiling at her wide eyes.

"Why do you have pictures of a pretty lady and a man over the fireplace?" Eira's voice was clear as she looked at the paintings, the woman with her raven hair and forest green eyes, and the man with the same raven hair but with deep purple eyes, seemingly black, so detailed and pure.

Jay smiled sadly, looking at Eira as she looked at the paintings. He looked over at his wife, she smiled and nodded to him and he sighed, drawing Eira's attention to him.

"Well my little Eira, it started out on a damp day, it had rained the day before. I was out picking herbs for some new potions...."