Readings Of The Mind...

POV: Draco. Play the song...🖤🖤😏😈

I tossed and turned, the rest of the fucking night in my lonely king sized bed...

Scheming, dreaming, and tasting Hermione Granger... I was possessed in longing aches for her.

"Fuck it... I'm awake!"

I yawned looking at my magically lit black leather wrist watch, my mother bought me for Christmas last year.

"5:30 in the God damn morning... I don't even get up this early to have sex. Regardless and whatever... I'm finding out what this little vixenish hussy is up to..."

I turned on my shower and coffee maker, following with a quick breakfast sandwich, waving in unison with my wand using my talents of experience in the matter.

I entered my hot steamy shower, wishing she were here with me.

I ran my fingers through my long frosted hair that was now to the middle of my neck. Letting the water and shampoo contour into one frothy luxury mixture. I closed my eyes reminiscing about her lips, her tongue, and that luscious arse...

"Salazar's fucking snake..." I seethed, twisting the handle chromed bar to extremely cold water to cool off my growing appendage, thinking about that insufferating intoxicating Granger.

I stepped out of my shower, drying off. Trying to calm my phleb arse down, wrapping one of my blackened cloth towels around my waist. Next, waving my toothbrush with mintpaste plastered on it and shoved the brush inside my mouth. I walked into the inside of my closet, turning the light on with my mind, examining my wardrobe. And called in my mind, a dark pair of jeans and one of my favorite black long sleeved fitted shirts to flow through the air for me to dress when I was ready. Casual and comfortable. I was sick to death of suits...

I looked in my mirror finishing brushing my teeth and spit out the residual mess into my black porcelain sink. I whistled for my clothes with my towel dropping to the floor and boxers swept up my bare legs and the rest of my clothes covering my body.

I ran my fingers through my hair with a tiny amount of gel. And effortless shaggy look... Not using near as much magical hair product as I used to. Seeing as how my hair was longer now and I wanted a different image to might as well match this new me. I splashed my face with my favorite aftershave and sprayed my favorite cologne onto my power points...

I walked through my kitchen seeing my breakfast ready for me, when I noticed Blaise had crashed on my couch again.

"Bloody drunk freeloader, I swear..." I muttered laughing at his sorry arse. I sat at my small table eating my breakfast bacon sandwich and drinking coffee, concentrating through my Legilimency skills to find out where the hell and what the hell Granger was doing with her time during the day...

I entered her mind, hoping she would be up...

God Damn, she was up already.

And even more disappointingly torturing, she was already fucking dressed...

She looked irresistibly sexy in black dress pants and a tucked in harlequin purple dress shirt with a cursive bow tied on the front. Her hair was put up in a messy bun with strands laying effortlessly trickled down onto her heart shaped face. Looking at herself in the mirror.

She truly was beautiful. With or without clothes on...

I nosed around her mind more, lastly getting an answer.