La La Land...

POV: Draco. Don't play the song until I tell you. 😘

I finished up my look for the Annoyingly Muggle filled evening, pulling on my black boots, when I glanced up at my Hermione... A vision of divine vamping of an eternal sex goddess, entering our bedroom from the midnight blue marbled bathroom...

 A vision of divine vamping of an eternal sex goddess, entering our bedroom from the midnight blue marbled bathroom

Hermione's ensemble for the evening! 😍🖤

I felt my entire body pulsating and radiating in wanton heat to take her right here and now... I swaggered my sorcerer needs towards her, licking my lips still tasting her cherished sweetened essences on my tongue in my forever memories reserved for her in my continued existence of immemorial immortal thoughts, engraved into my brain.

"You are positively and endlessly grisly, Granger," I teased her in our playful repartee, wrapping my arms around her tiny waist as she smacked my arm leaning forward and narrowing her chocolate covered messenger eyes into my soul and kissing me with her candy coated red lips.

"Do we have to go? Can't we just stay here and..." I paused my words, snaking my wondering hands all around her delicious body and brought my lips to whisper into her ear, for only us to hear, "fuck each other until we're scathingly and blissfully unconscious?" I lingered and moaned into her neck, smelling her enrapturing perfume and getting lost in her magnetic wavy hair, taking in every inch of her seductive aromas.

"We can save that for later, Mr. Malfoy..." Hermione breathlessly confirmed, taking hold of my face with her soft dainty hands and kissing me in her enticing ways of hypnotizing me into obeying her.

We met our wonderful lot in our ritual meeting spot of the lobby and endured the Muggle night, as to which I was beginning to enjoy.

We had an over priced meal at a restaurant called Pump, of basically monotonous amounts of canapés and flowing tons of champagne that the girls enjoyed, and draft California beer for us blokes.

Then we made the midnight movie showing, that's what Hermione had referred to it as, and escorted our way inside the Muggle theatre, Grauman's Chinese Theater, to be exact. Potter offered to pay for our tickets. Nevertheless, I agreed with Hermione smiling at me to let him do so... I thanked him, even though it killed me. And ending with us strolling inside one of the many theatre's showing our chosen film and found a few empty seats in the middle of the rows of red velvet covered cushioned stadium seats...

To be honest, this all startled me a bit, never seeing anything even remotely possible to such an event as this, and I had my wand at the ready in my hand the entire time. Especially, when the humongous large parchment looking screen lit up with the moving picture before us. Hermione noticed me jump in my seat and kissed me in her comforting girlfriend ways, and never let go of my hand, that wasn't holding my wand... I'd never seen anything like it. And I was honored to have shared it with her. The movie was pretty entertaining, it was called 'Gladiator.' I had never heard of these legends before. I was thoroughly entertained.