California, Here We Come!

POV: Draco. Play the song lovers...😏😘

"I loooovvvveee, you, Draaaacooo..."

Hermione lustrously moaned in her high pitched sexual breathless desires of passionate voices, echoing and soothing throughout her entire luscious body, as we feverishly fucked each other this early morning of our conquests, seeing the sun gently rising in my peripheral visions from my bedroom window, being to infinitely focused on her... the spell-blindingly beauty of perfection that was hooked and engaged onto me...

Her sexily addicting and long silky creamily legs, were affectionately locked and wrapped around my waist, with me equally sitting up in one of my many favorite sexual positions because of Hermione, with her feminine vixen being succumbed onto my brutish shredded and hardened erotica. Feeling her doused tightness crux of opulence in her every embodiment immersed and connected to my auxiliary Slytherin wand, and also feeling the stimulant sensation of the tip of my godlike scepter, rubbing against the ends my witch of something innocently different, penetrating her in trancelike eagerness, and possessing her warming caverned depths of wetness...

Her arms were snaked around the back of my neck with her hands intertwined behind the long ends of my whitely candescent hair, stroking her fingernails in ebbs in flows against my pale skin and reaching upwards again, in pulling my Arctic hair from being so narcotized in our world of climatic enigmas, as I would watch her stunning coffee colored eyes rolling into the back of her head, closing them sensually, to next witnessing her neck thrusting backwards and her breathing in gasps of exhilaration... All the while, circling her hips in syncopated rhythms of lushly pushes...

I held her enchantingly captivating body tightly with my menacingly rogue hands, feeling her breasts brushing up against my bare chest in between her impetus movements, as I worshiped Hermione Granger in her marveling bewitching wonderment... Never wanting to leave the state we were perpetually frozen in, in sexual chronicles of forever dome.

I read her racy salacious thoughts... "Oh, Draco Malfoy, you feel so incredibly good... I want you inside of me, forever..." through my Legilimency talents, completely engrossing and dominating her entirety of living, not only physically with my naked hard body, but also my inner being, devouring and engulfing into her soul...

I rousingly stroked her sinfully thinned bared curvature back, and moving my hands that were glued to her body, to lasciviously caress and massage her bountiful breasts. Then licking the elongated center of her breast bone with my slithering tongue, making my mouth water in salivation aching for her, leaving my dripping venom on her raw alabaster skin, that was becoming flushed within every second of my touches, causing her to quiver and feeling her thighs quaking, that was sitting atop mine, from my rapturous beatitudes... hearing her muttering my name through her overwhelming breaths, over and over and over... causing complete utter madness in the depths of soul.

"I don't want to lose you, Draco..." Hermione cried aloud in our moment of heated love, with her gorgeous cocoa eyes piercing into my grey eyes, beginning to see her swelling in storms of freight at my future... our future.

"I'm not going anywhere, Hermione. I love you. We are going to fight this curse. Nothing will keep me from being with you... even death."

"Don't say that! That's horrible bad luck, Draco! Quickly! Say, I walk in Merlin's white light, and no jinx of any sort, shall take me down... then you kiss me to seal our fates... Hurry!" She ordered me in her adorably annoying and panicking know it all ways...