Cleaning...

POV: Draco. The following morning.

"Psssstt..."

"Master Draco..."

"MASTER DRACO!"

"THE FUCK?!" I spat in panic, reaching for my wand that safely hides under my pillow for a quick retrieval in unwanted intruders when I sleep. Hearing a shrilling and vividly familiar voice, scaring the skin off of me and Hermione, who was laying across my naked body with her heaven sent naked body...

Instincts took over and I vigorously clutched my wand with my right hand, pointing it towards our interruption that I knew from my past, bearing her overly big and florescent oval green eyes at me. My left arm still purposely snugged around Hermione's beautiful thinned frame, holding her in protection from our intruder.

Hermione screamed in horror, trying to push herself off of me and covering her nakedness with my black and green plaid ledger comforter.

I locked my arm around her tighter, not giving her the chance to get away from me. We had nothing to hide or be embarrassed of... even so, from my mum's house elf Vera.

I quickly spoke to Vera malevolently, through our thoughts of magic mind reading, having our own private mini conversation to keep her trap shut to mum, or else face her impending doom...

Hermione laid captive in my midsts across my body, while I calmed her down... and bloody Vera...

"Hermione! Settle your nerves! It's fine! She's my mother's house elf! She comes here, annoyingly and unexpectedly sometimes, to clean my fucking flat. It's alright!"

Hermione was still in panic darting her eyes back at me and back at Vera, who was still standing on my side of the bed, watching the two star crossed lovers before her... and in a simultaneous response from her opinionated elfin gob, she blustered in remembering Hermione, only because of my big fucking mouth, accidentally calling her by her first name...

"Master Draco! No! No! No! NO! You'll positively kill Mistress Narcissa and Master Malfoy, if they only knew you were with her... Hermione Granger?! Vera's voice and little body trembled in terror, in her disbelieving and disappointed tones. Gripping her black and white trimmed lace apron to her mouth, going back and forth from nervously chewing on it, to speaking to me once more...

"Master Draco!  Mummy will be here any second!"

I dropped my wand on my bed and seized Vera's apron bringing her closer to me, to give her an understanding and threatening ultimatum. She whelped, as I also heard Hermione whelping and hollering behind me, at how I managed Vera. Making her boldly statement oppositions known... And permanently loud.

"DRACO! Unhand her this instant! Stop it! She's just trying to help you, you bastard! She's a living being, Draco! Not just a good, to beat up on and throw away! I'm not having this! This is racist elfism! Do you understand me DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY?!"

Hermione released her angry aggravated self from my grips, ripping the sheets off to cover her body and standing before us, leaving me completely naked, having to cover my valorous brute with both of my hands, which was with much difficulty.

"I'm sorry, for the shock Miss Vera. Please, forgive us." Hermione calmly spoke to her. Frankly, pissing me off, because Hermione wasn't privy on what Vera just called her in my mind, just a few minutes ago... But honestly, I was so frightened of Hermione in this moment, I wasn't about to counteract to her response in speaking to my house elf.

I observed Vera, whose scrunched face went from a judging displeasurable frown, to a slight grin. Gazing at Hermione's heroism, almost suddenly liking her now, for defending her. I then respectfully let go of Vera's apron.