I Hate You...

POV: Draco. Play the song lovers! 😘😍

I desperately ran out of the club after Hermione... Instantly seeing and feeling the torrential down pour of the last rain of summer, sentimentally surging the severe perplexities of my falling heart and soul barraging out of me here in the ever infamous Knockturn Alley.

I was soaking wet physically and emotionally... I was drenched in an onslaught of pure horror against myself in the possibilities of losing Hermione... I didn't bother with summoning my umbrella through my wand to keep me dry. All I cared about was finding my love and trying to get her stubborn arse back to me.

I saw her making the corner around Borgin and Burkes, and I ran as fast as I could after her... I was frantically yelling and pleading for her to come back to me, worrying she would disapparate at any moment. I froze in front of the deranged store of my past, Borgin and Burkes. I was beyond the state of a maniac and being distraught... I shouted at her not knowing what else to do, but to only speak from my dark cold heart and feeling its warming tenderness for her effortlessly beating, pounding, and bursting in my body...

"'MIONE!!!"

"MARRY ME!!"

I hoarsely roared at the top of my lungs, feeling as if I had poured hot chili sauce down my throat and knowing I will probably loose my voice for the next day or two, because of my critical derives for her to come back to me.

I didn't want to loose her and would not loose her...

I was going to marry, Hermione Granger.

She paused where she stood and circled her wonderment body to face me. She was covered in droplets and sopping wet from the monsoon we were both being exposed to. Hermione then began to run back towards me and throwing her mask to the ground. I thought she would jump into my arms, but in fact she did the exact opposite...

She rightly fucking slapped me across the face as hard as she could and began screaming her aggravations at me.

"YOU SEE?! YOU SAY THINGS LIKE THIS AND IT MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO HATE YOU! AND I HATE YOU DRACO MALFOY!" She sobbed choking back more tears and found her voice again, "I... I really hate you. I hate you so much, that I love you," she ended her undying immortal truths through her cries and jumping into my arms, wrapping herself around my body, forgiving me and kissing me right here in the spilling midnight showers in front of the Borgin and Burkes.

"So I take it you'll marry me then, Hermione Granger?" I dragged out my question further.

She stared at me with her long brunette drizzled wet and wavy hair hanging down her shoulders with her mixtures of tears and rain drops pouring down her beautiful face. She was silent and I knew what she wanted from me.

I placed her on the stone walkway and groveled my miserable heartache to beg her back into my life and have me as her husband. Merlin, I've completely lost my mind because of her.

And she was worth every cerebral second...

I bent down on one knee, holding onto her scrumptious arse and seeing my dodgy past on the left side of my peripheral vision and seeing my sublimely future straight in front of me... completely giving myself to her and making a fool of myself, practically drowning from the flood, gazing up into those unforgettable cocoa eyes and asking her again...

"Hermione Granger, the Insufferable love of my life. Will you please keep me in torment and properly make this legal in being my ball and chain, my wedded wife?" I badgered her as she gasped a chuckle and rolled her eyes still not answering me.