I Like The Way You Work It...

POV: Draco... don't play the song until I tell you! 😍😘

Since Blaise had so annoyingly made himself an uninvited guest in my home, I put his arse to work to earn his keep. Since I couldn't afford a house Elf and I wasn't about to ask my parents for a loaner.

He would do...

"Draco! How much sugar do I put in this sauce again?!"

I heard the imbecile yelling my name from the kitchen. As I made my way downstairs from my bedroom to see what the hell he had done. Surely, he couldn't fuck up spaghetti?

"Zabini! The instructions say a pinch! Don't you remember what I told you? Think of cooking, exactly as if your making a potion in Professor Snape's class! And for Salazar's sake, weren't you in the SlugClub?!" I hollered poking fun at his marinara sauce bubbling before me on the stove, waving his wand around like an idiot.

"Well, hey you bloody horned serpent! If you hadn't been getting ready for the past hour, you could've been helping me with this! Who is this witch you're cooking dinner for anyway?! Excuse me, that I'm cooking for..."

" Shut it, Zabini, I made the cheese toast and the Italian salad! I helped!" I laughed boasted with pride knowing he did do a bit more, but hey I had to get ready for Granger.

Blaise chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"You didn't answer me, Malfoy. Who's the unlucky, flavor of the week, witch this evening?" Blaise teased in our brotherly back to back mocking egos. Knowing about my past with frequent updates in witches. They just never amounted to my standards. Or wanting to continue further than a few dates, one night stands, and on or off again relations...

"Let's just say, it's someone completely unexpected." I sneered in my snakelike demeanor. Blaise would flip shit if he knew that 'The Hermione Granger,' was my guest of honor accompanying me this evening.

He looked at me with discerning questionable doubt.

"It's not Astoria is it?" Blaise asked, as I wanted to punch him in his jaw for a such an insulting rebuttal.

"No, you fucking pillock prat..."

I looked at my wrist watch again. 6:55 p.m.

"Mate, you gotta leave... She'll be here any moment."

Blaise wasn't budging... he was as nosy as a bloody Imp.

"What if I want to meet her? I am your best friend." He puffed aloud like an eleven year old still at Hogwarts.

"Blaise, you'll meet her when I say you can. Now leave, dammit!" I roared, fuming in panic for him to make his exit. He narrowed his obsidian eyes, shaking his head from side to side, then turning away about to disapparate.

"Blaise!" I yelled for him as he wheeled around to face me. "Thanks again for helping me, mate." He smiled replying back, "You're welcome, you bloody horny bastard." And instantly left.

Play the song! 😍😏

I sat my decanter of wine on the table for us to drink. Amongst our romantic candlelit dinner for two loathed enemies...

I played my stereo for some 'setting the mood' music turning it on with my wand. When suddenly, my doorbell rang. I laughed to myself realizing what actually was occurring, almost not believing it myself... gliding over to my door to welcome Hermione Granger into my home.