Your Time Is Running Out...

POV: Hermione. Don't play the song until I tell you darlin'!😍😘🖤

Draco and I, were asleep in our California king-sized bed in our hotel room, sleeping-in from our late night under the manmade stars, when I suddenly was in my dreamworlds of nightmarish horror...

Play the song!!

I was cautiously and slowly walking inside of a doomsday cave, full of prophetic omens enveloping around me with every single frightening step I took...

It was fiendishly dark. And full of obstacles of turns and twists between the archaic stone of chestnut and bronzed colored cavities, but I somehow knew where I was going?

The tip of my wand was lit and leading me through the scary subterranean, with bat's hunting and screeching above me. The cryptic cavern's dripping sounds of water beads were coming down from its long minerals and hitting the walking ground of rock, in which the droplets seemed to be echoing along on beat with my pounding panic driven heart.

The path was becoming narrower by the second with my every footstep... my breathing was quickened in my inhales and exhales, trying to keep myself from having an attack of uncontrollable hysteria.

And in that moment of enclosing fear circling and engulfing around me, I saw him. I saw him... My Draco...

He was lying on his back in an unconscious state, on what seemed to be a ceremonial sacrificial stone that had him slightly elevated in the air. The closer I came to seeing him, the more I was aware of him barely breathing in his lifeless body at the end of the cove-like lagoon.

I screamed like bloody murder, feeling my throat becoming inflamed from my hollering whelps as I ran to him.

"DRACO! DRACO! I'M HERE! DON'T LEAVE ME, BABY! PLEASE! I WILL FIND A WAY OUT!" I promised my everything to him through my cries. I stared at him for what seemed like hours, trembling and contemplating our next move. I was frozen where I stood. My eyes were bulged, darting from side to side.  I couldn't blink, being to afraid and completely aghast in horror-struck in the fear of losing Draco, thinking to myself, "if I blinked again, he might leave me within the seconds of the time of my blindness." My love for him paralyzed me in witnessing him this way. I was only able to lift my heavy hand forward as I stroked a piece of his long frosted hair away from of his godlike closed eyes and felt strength in my neck to bend down to kiss his cold lips. I then snapped myself straight, wiping my tears and hurriedly pulled myself together. I raised my wand, as I was about to use a spelled charmed lever to help carry him through my magic to make our escape,

When I then heard...

Her.

"Good of you to join us, Miss. Granger," She calmly spoke in her maleficent British accent from behind me and ghostly glided her way to finally face her enemy, me. It was her... It was Madame Dorinda, in the flesh.

She was very tall with a thin frame. A pale woman in her earlier forties... With long white hair, streaked with shimmering silver, that was braided and knotted into a thick top-knot bun all the way up to the top of her head. She was wearing a long trained dress, being held together by a leather corset, and her cloak, draped around her shoulders, matched her ominous personality of black, were dated to her time period from ages ago... but had a hint of today's style. The more I stared at her, the more I realized that Madame Dorinda looked exactly like the famous Muggle actress Tilda Swinton. In fact, I swore, that it just might be her?!

She gave me shuddersome gloating smile, stupefying my very core. Nevertheless, I hid my dismay not giving her the satisfaction. And more so, to fight for Draco and I's lives, to get us the bloody hell out of here...