Dinner With Thine Enemy...

POV: Draco. Play the song lovers...😍💙😏

Hermione and I spent the rest of the day getting her and I's priorities in order for us to take off from our jobs and school for Hermione, and then heading to research about old fables and truths of curses in the local Diagon Alley Library known as,
'The Little Magic Shop Around The Corner.'

My sexily sweet and worrisome Hermione, was frantically reading a Curses Of Longevity book at the table, taking a break from her Muggle contraption I still didn't understand, called a computer or what she referred to as a laptop... I waved her another cup of tea silently with my wand, from the complimentary refreshments bar the library welcomed to it's patrons.

I joined her again, bringing a copy of the second volume of my books I'd been reading, referred to as the 'History of Curses.'

I sat down next to her, kissing her cheek, and flinched a bit with her slamming her tenth book closed. I jumped because, honestly, she scared me in a frightening kinky sort of way, that undoubtedly aroused me into endlessly wanting to fuck her on this table not giving a damn who watched us...  I swallowed hard and felt my mouth watering, trying to control my starved urges to have her, while watching Hermione running her fingers through her beautiful waviest of long honeyed streaked brunette hair, stretching her arms out, and gushing her troubles from those lips I had developed an obsession for... truth be told, I was vitally struggling through my venereal weaknesses to study her more than these fucking books.

"Well, at least there isn't a restricted section here. I'm off for another..." She sighed and began to wheel around in her chair to search for her next book of defeating curses, but paused suddenly, coming back to me and spoke again...

"Draco, we've been wracking our brains for hours. We're meeting with Blaise and Harry in thirty minutes... Are you absolutely positive, that I know the entire story?! Something isn't adding up! Wouldn't Bethany be a half blood if her mother was a witch?! Does the curse truly exist?! Maybe Bethany was sick of natural causes... I mean, back then the Mediwitches and Healers weren't up to speed in modern magical potions."

Hermione finally took a fucking breath, and I chuckled a bit, patting her upper bare left thigh and caressing her smoothed peachy skin, to calm her arse down in my tempting strokes and pulled her wooden chair with my free hand, to coming closer to me. She was reminding me oh so much of her Hogwarts Know It All days... however, she was right. Mum didn't tell her the other part of the story.

"You're right, baby... Mum, didn't tell you the entirety of the story, because, I think she didn't want to overwhelm you any further. So she left it up to me to reveal the rest... Madame Dorinda, was not Bethany's mother. Dorinda had a twin... and her twin sister's name was Delilah."

"Delilah... was Bethany's mother."

Hermione's brightly toasted chocolate eyes widening and glimmering with a hint of nervous angst, yearning to hear more, and sat as quiet as a whore in church, (my whore in church...) hanging onto every word spilling from my lips.

"Delilah and Dorinda, were both muggle borns. Born into a muggle family. Dorinda was granted her skills of being a witch. Delilah, however, never received the gift of magic. She remained a muggle and Dorinda flourished in her 'Merlin given talents,' going to school at Hogwarts, and finding her knack and passions for Dark Magic, while attending our alma mater."

"Dorinda almost thought she had everything in the world. Nothing was never or ever enough for her... For what, she truly longed for, above anything else, was for her love to love her in return. Delilah's husband, was the love of Dorinda's life, but he did not feel the same in return for Dorinda, for he loved Delilah instead... Delilah and Bethany's father were married quickly and she became pregnant with Bethany. Then under mysterious circumstances, Delilah fell ill and suddenly passed, just days after Bethany was born. Dorinda took and raised the child as her own, as well as taking Delilah's husband as her own, and held him captive under her powerful love spell of Amortentia, for the rest of his life." I concluded, seeing Hermione's provoking body tensing before me.