It's Raining, It's Pouring, In a Blazing Glory...

POV: Draco. Seattle, Washington... Play the song! 😍😘

Hermione explained her dream to Potter as he listened extremely intently. Evidently, he had suffered the same similar experience, in the matter from previous torment of dreams, he suffered from Voldemort. We all agreed, we should take Hermione's dream into serious precautions and make our next stop to Seattle, Washington.

Seattle eerily reminded us of London.

It was cold, rainy, but a had touch of home within the salty and misty sea air. And we were in the ends of summer in August, so we were used to sudden bouts of hot and cold weather during these months...

'The Seattle Scene,' however, was much less posh than our home and unlike anything I'd ever experienced. It was a small port town, full of a bohemian rhapsody atmosphere. The Muggle Seattleite's and Wizarding Seattleite's were very laid back. Nothing bothered them, not even in the slightest degree. Hell, they even dressed more relaxed than we did. Being as such, matched their laid back personalities perfectly. Come to think of it, I can't recall ever seeing so much plaid and flannel clothing in all my life? Plus, we discovered the founding home of 'Starbucks Coffee,' that was supposedly very famous to the Muggles. The names of all the numerous coffee brews made my head spin. However, I could definitely see what all the fuss was about, when Hermione ordered me a caramel frappuccino, and I tasted its sweetness for the first time... Merlin, it was like an amped up butter beer from our world. And I added a healthy robust splash of fire whiskey from my travel flask into my caffeinated liqueur before we left, which made it ten times better...

We resided in a local Wizarding community and their regional hotel located in Fremont. More commonly known as, "The Wizardy Center Of Seattle," which was just a twenty minute train ride away from the seaport city, and a well hidden safe haven from Muggles. The hotel was called, The Fremont Troll's Den. The Wizarding indie neighborhood was full of shops and pubs reserved for our lot. And guess who's Bewitching Shop was located exactly in this spot? You guessed it...

Madame Dorinda's.

So the five of us gathered again in the main lobby of the Troll's Den, ready for the next phase in entering her second branched shop. The plan this time, was for Potter and Orange Marmalade, to ask the clerk for aphrodisiac spell books and potions. Then prying the clerk for harmless information and facts on the owner of these establishments... Seeing as how Hermione and I, were probably now on high alert with Madame Dorinda's minions, we couldn't set foot inside of any more of her stores from here on out. Hermione suggested her batch of polyjuice potion that was pre-made in her bleeding beaded bag of hers. Regardless, and hell fucking yes, I said no to that. Because, I wasn't about to drink something that supposedly tasted like goblin piss. And knowing the artistry of dark magic, having dabbled too many times that I care to admit... I knew that the clerk would probably catch us. I wasn't taking that chance... So I enforced my first plan further.

Potter refused the topic of purchase, at first... but Ginger-ale got her way and he gave into her, as every groveling boyfriend should. Relationships, I've found, are just easier that way... especially when it's truly the love of your life... to just let your significant other have what they desire, it's not worth the fight...
Most of the time.

It was raining outside, per usual. And we were well equipped using our wands to conjure our mystical umbrellas to protect us from the downpour. This was safe to do here in Fremont. Also, seeing as how we were in the protection of surrounding witches and wizards doing the same.

Blaise decided to take a detour on our venture and told us he would meet us later for dinner. I saw a glimmer in his sneaky eye, when he caught sight of the local 'Magical Smoke Shop.' And I had a feeling I knew what he was up to...