Nine

After going to the doctors, I found out it was Strep Throat. I was told to get plenty of rest, and keep drinking cool liquids.

  It felt odd coming back to the clean home where Dave resided, with Myrcella. I didn't belong there. I belonged back at my house, the blue house, the crowded, yet comfy house. My house. Not here.

  I wonder who decorated the room I was in. It smelled of paint, an obvious sign it had just been painted. The carpet was dark, and the walls pale, a striking comparison. It was all to bland for me. I craved my bedroom, the bare, and too cold bedroom, but nonetheless my bedroom, in all of its grunge-y glory.

I was in the room they gave me to stay in, nothing else to do. I heard loud laughing from downstairs, a noise I hadn't heard in awhile. I never really noticed how devoid my house was of laughter. Yet, the exuberant sound annoyed me.

Before I knew what I was doing, I had pattered down the carpeted stairs, but at the bottom of the landing, I expected to step on dry tile, but slipped on a puddle of something that was not supposed to be there.

I had meant to make a silent getaway (not exactly a getaway, as I was just going outside), but some thing had gotten in my way. I wasn't exactly surprised.

It's not as if I would get in troublr, I just didn't want to de al with them right now. I wanted to be alone.

Hearing the loud noise, Myrcella being the motherly-type, rushed to my aid.

  "Macey! Mace!"

What kind of nickname is Mace?

"Are you ok?!?"

"I'm fine." I shrugged off all offers of help, and started my way out the door, not wanting to infringe on their "family time" Any longer. "I'm just going for a walk. Bye."

"Macy!" Theres footsteps, and then, there is Dave. "Where are you going?"

"Just for a walk," I explain once again. "Bye."

I then walked outside, before he says anything, looking around the open yard.

I never really looked at Dave's yard, until now. It was open, and green. The air was muggy, and warm, making me regret coming outside. But I wanted a drink, and to be around people that are less than perfect, so I started jogging, slowly at first, but then picking up speed.

It was oddly nice to be running, alone. I had nothing else to think about, except to just keep running.

Somebody starts jogging next to me, matching my pace perfectly.  Michael. Of course. He had never texted me, not like I expected him to. Nobody stays around me. By will.

Except he was here.

"Hello Macy." He says mock curtly, as I shaded my eyes from the glaring sun with my hands.

" 'Sup Dude." I found myself smirking at my choice of words.

" Dawg!" He then yells, playing around. It was nice being around a normal person, Even if it wouldn't be for long.

  We walked in silence, obviously going to the same place, when he decides to shake his wet head, water flinging at me.

"I was swimming." He explains.

{a.n}

this is short but i wanted to get this update out really fast and it does give away something oops well i promise the next one will be better

we aRE FINALLY GOING WHERE I WANT TO GO IN THIS STORY CAN I GET A HOLLA

bye pals, vote, comment, and fa. ilyy