Thirty Two

10:16

The words surprised me. I sat there in shock, his hands roaming my sides, while I could tell he expected me to say something.

I acted as if it was a big deal, like this was a big step for Michael, as if he was incapable of loving somebody. But he wasn't. Yet, this was a big deal.

"Well, I love you." I finally tell him.

"Really?" I couldn't believe how surprised he was. I told him I loved him already. "I just hoped you wouldn't give up on me... You know."

"Really." I confirm, a smirk evident on my lips as I close the space between us two, kissing him once more.

(oh god this was so awkk im cringing. pls continue reading tho)

-

10:34 ((they made out for awhile haha))

The loud scratching of the cart on tile was jolting, reminding me of where and what I was doing.

At Walmart, on prom night, with Michael.

If someone would have ever told me I would be in this situation, I would have probably been offended. Because at that time, I was simply Macey, with abnormal hair and a need for no one. The fact that I spent prom night with someone would be offending. So you could see how spending prom night, completely caught up in the moment and in a dress, with who I guessed with my boyfriend, would be a large step up from the old Macey.

"Macey..." Michael tugs at my arm, whirling me around until I was facing him.

"Huh?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"You were just zoning out. I didn't know if you were alright or not." He tells me, looking more worried than ever. I felt his thumb rubbing circles into my palm, and smiled contentedly.

"Im fine." I smile widely in his direction, not at all lying. How could I not be fine right now?

The cart held two four packs of Monsters, peanut butter cups, and a large bag of sour patch kids.I hadn't really seen a point in coming here, but Michael insisted we got snacks.

The store was fairly empty, apart from the employees, and us. To start, tonight was prom night. Also, it was abnormally late for normal people to shop at.

Michael starts pushing our items to the side, leaving me wondering what he was doing.

"Making room for you." He explains, stepping back.

"Why?" I placed my hand on my hip.

"Because, who doesn't want to ride in a cart?" He rolls his blue eyes, seeming disappointed that I didn't know that. "Duh."

And so I reluctantly got into the cart, trying to keep my legs together for my sake of not flashing anyone. I expected Michael to start pushing me crazily, but once I sat, he starts strolling along slowly.

"Michael..." I whine. "I thought you were going to go fast."

He smirks at me, reaching for a bag of gummy bears, And throws them in a cart.

"Nope." He laughs.

"Fuck you." I pretend to be upset, as I start to stand up so I could get out.

Before I could do anything, he grabs my wrists, and pulls me out of the cart the best he could, until i'm standing right in front of him.

"You know you love me."

He brings his hands to the back of my head, and pulls me closer attaching our lips. I pull away for one anxious moment to speak.

"Your right."

-

-

this is basically just a fluffy filler chapter just continue reading please I am so excited