Peter Parker Ending

"YES!" I scream happily.

I step back through the portal. The smile on my face seemed to be contagious as smiles grew on all their faces. "It worked, Peter and I are able to return back to our Earth"

Wally's smile dropped. "So you're going back for good? You're never coming back?"

"I'm not sure if I will be able to create the portal again, it is working right now but it may not in the future. I will attempt to visit, but it may be impossible," I explain.

"I'll miss you," Artemis and Megan say, hugging me goodbye.

"We'll always have the steak," Wally says, hugging me tightly.

"We will. Goodbye Wally, Artemis, Megan"

Peter grabs my hand and we step through the portal. "Wait, I left the phone back in the mountain," I say, turning around, but the portal was gone. "Oh well, perhaps they will attempt to contact us using it someday"

"Karma? Karma!!" Tony screams running at full speed towards me.

"Tony!" I meet him halfway and hug him, sighing in relief. I was back in my world.

"I'm not gonna die!!" He screams.

I laugh and pull away, watching Natasha run up to me. She hugs me, not letting go until Tony and Peter pry her arms off of my body.

"How'd you get back?" She asks.

"I somehow managed to create the portal again"

"Now I don't have to worry about Thor," Tony says happily.

"Peter, what happened to your face?" Natasha asks, looking back at the boy with the bruised eye and cut lip.

"Just a run in with a bad guy, no big deal," he answers sheepishly.

"Karma, I'm going to throw a party in honour of your return. We'll have music, beer..." he starts walking away, planning a party out loud.

"I'll go keep him in check, you two should clean yourselves up a bit," Natasha says, before following Tony down the hall.

"I need to inform the press!" I hear Tony tell from down the hall.

"Peter, follow me, I can properly heal your injuries now that my powers have returned"

I lead Peter to my room. He lays down on the bed, allowing me access to the wounds on his stomach. I quickly heal him and when I finish he pulls me onto the bed. I laid beside him, facing his now healed face. He tucks a piece of hair behind my ear then pulls my face closer to his, just enough so our lips are barely touching.

"I love you," he says softly. "I have since the moment I laid eyes on you"

"The second part seems impossible, but I choose to believe the first statement... I love you too"

He pulls my head in the rest of the way, his lips moving with mine. The kiss was gentle, different than the one from earlier, yet my mind was still being carried away. My sole focus was on him, how he made me feel like I was in heaven.

"Karma! We have a..."

Peter an I hastily pull away, looking at Tony who stood in the doorway. The shocked look on his face turned into a smirk.

"I knew it. I told ya you should've made your move earlier kid, but all's well that ends well. I'm off to get some shawarma, you two want anything?"

"I'm tired of shawarma, it's all you ever think about"

"Suit yourself, have fun!"