Chapter one.

Daniel woke up with a terrible taste in his mouth and a slight dizzy feeling. He sat up with a groan as he felt like he hadn't moved in a month. He moved his head around, causing his neck to crack. Suddenly he remembered what happened.
Going to camp Campbell.
Nearly taking control.
Camp Song battle.
And drinking the poisoned koolaid.
He'd fucked up.
He looked around as he heard a bit of talking outside. Some sounded familiar.
Soon he saw a tall and skinny male walk in with brown hair and green eyes. It was David.
As soon as David's forest green eyes met Daniel's ocean blue eyes, he smiled.
"Yay! You're awake!" He smiled and clapped lightly.
"Yeah, I'm awake." Daniel sighed and stretched, making ever bone crack. David covered his ears. The sound sent shivers up his spine.
"So you're better!" David said, his smile never fading away. He placed a small card down on the bedside table.
"Can I sit down here?" He pointed to a chair near Daniel. "Go ahead." Daniel sighed.
David sat down.
"I'm really sorry, I thought you were going to be better than me and make me and Gwen loose our jobs.. and then you had the bad punch and I felt bad so I got you this!" He held up a small book, it was simple, a book of scary stories.
Daniel reached and grabbed it. "Thank you." He looked at it, and put on the bedside table. He looked back over at David and chuckles slightly at the same childish grin.
"You know.. I kinda wish that I could go back to the camp.." he said with a false, but convincing sad look.
"Well.. maybe you can! I'm sure the campers will be happy to have you back!" David looked at Daniel who gave him a small surprised look.
"Well I would love that!" He smiled at the redhead. "I get to leave tonight so we can go then!" He said with a smile.
"Okay!" David replied in a happy voice.
________________________
The night came by and David headed to the car once the campers were asleep to pick up Daniel. He got into the car and drove off towards the hospital.
Once David got there, he was greeted by Daniel, standing outside, waiting and reading the book that David got for him. David smiled once he saw that. He decided to mess with him and give him a little scare. He gave a small honk of his horn and almost caused Daniel to throw his book.
David laughed and poked his head out the window. "I'm here!" David giggles as Daniel walked to the car, getting in. "Was that necessary?" He asked, looking at David. "No, but it was kinda funny." David replied, giggling still as he started to drive back once Daniel was buckled in.
The ride was about an half hour back to the camp.
By the time they got back, David looked exhausted, while Daniel had no signs of being tired. Both got out and headed to a cabin.
"Well, since you don't have a place to sleep, you can sleep on my bed! I made myself a temporary bed on my couch for myself!" He said, smiling as he walked into his cabin. David sat down on the couch "so you can sleep here until the room is cleaned up for you to sleep in!" David said with a smile, before laying down on the bed and almost instantly falling asleep.
Daniel waited a minute before deciding to have a little look around the room.
He first picked up a fallen photo. It was David as a little kid, easy to tell by his wide smile and his appearance in general, standing next to someone he didn't recognize. Daniel put the picture back down on the table and walked around, seeing a few more pictures and a small yellow shirt. He picked it up and read the name written on it. "Jasper..? Is that one of the kids here? Oh well, I'll have to ask." He asked himself as he put the shirt back down.
After a bit more searching around he finally decided to go sleep. He laid down on the bed and fell asleep after a few minutes.

(Ahhhh hi. I finally got this done, and I'll try to update regularly but I often go to this summer program that does many activities, swimming, movies, etc. so I don't have a lot of time to work sometimes, so just a warning if I take a while updating ^^)