Chapter 4.

"Are you okay, David?" Daniel asked as he walked into the cabin, looking at the other councilor.
David was curled up into a ball on the bed under a blanket, visibly shaking. The poor man was terrified. Daniel walked over to the bed and sat down.
"David?" He lifted up the blanket, but David quickly pulled it back down over his face.
Daniel rolled his eyes at the action and pulled it up again to the same response. David just pulled it down over his face again.
Daniel once again felt bad for David, knowing he was still terrified. Once again without thinking, he lifted up the blanket and pulled David into a hug, where David definitely didn't hesitate to hug back.
Slowly, the councilor calmed down, and soon enough, David was completely calm. Daniel slowly let go of David after a few more minutes, feeling David let go. He had fallen asleep.
Daniel laid him down on the bed, staring at the sleeping redhead longer than he should have.
He just couldn't help it.
David looked so peaceful, and calm.
He felt like he should've been watching over the sweet man before the sudden remembrance of his plan popped into his head, a evil grin appearing on his face.
He pulled out his dagger and placed the tip right where David's heart would be.
Again he hesitated. He put a little bit of pressure on the knife, causing David to let out a small whine, shifting. Daniel quickly pulled the blade away so it wouldn't cut David.
"I did it again!" Daniel whisper yelled to himself as he put the knife away.
He looked back over at David, his heart speeding up slightly.
"Why is he so cute?" He asked himself, but stopped.
"What? What is wrong with me..? Am I sick..?" He mumbled, putting a hand on his chest.
"I can't be getting feelings for David.. this will make it so much harder.." he sighed.
He got up after what felt like a minute, but was really twenty minutes of staring at David sleeping again and left the cabin, walking out right to Max's tent.
________________________
Max was sitting on his bed, hugging Mr. Honeynuts to his chest as he just needed something to comfort him.
He nearly jumped off the bed as the tent's opening was zipped down.
"Oh Max? Are you in here?" Daniel asked, looking into the tent. He grinned as he saw the blue hooded camper on the bed. He walked over and looked over at him.
"What is that, Max?" He asked as he noticed the stuffed bear max was holding onto.
"Nothing!" Max snapped at the cultist, glaring at him.
Daniel rolled his eyes and grabbed the bear, trying to pull it away from max. "Let me see it."
"No! Let go!" Max shouted out with a growl.
Not a minute later of playing tug of war with the bear, Max gave Daniel a hard kick right in the dick, causing Daniel to let out a loud yelp in pain and stumble back.
Max got the chance to take his bear and run off. And he did just that.
________________________
David woke up to the uncomfortable feeling of his shirt being all messed up and twisted around him. He yawned and sat up, untying his handkerchief and setting it on the bedside table and took off his shirt, folding it before setting it down and lying back down, pulling the blanket over himself once again. He wanted to go back to sleep.
Not even a minute after, the cabin door opened, then shut again with the faint sound of the door locking. He could hear a few soft footsteps coming to the bed. David laid motionless, staring at the wall as he held the blanket over himself.
He didn't know who had just entered his room but felt the need to keep himself covered.
He heard the soft, but annoying creak from the bed. Whoever was there sat down on the bed, or had decided to come crawl over next to him. He didn't turn to see who it was.
He felt the blanket slip off his shoulder, revealing part of he's back.
"Hm, what happened here?" He heard a familiar voice whisper.
Daniel.
Why was Daniel in his room?
David didn't have much time to think before he felt a warm hand on his shoulder and onto a bruise he had received from getting hit by the bus.
Daniel let out a soft sigh as Gwen shouted out for someone to help her with something.
"Alright, I'll have to ask about too.." he sighed before he walked out to go help Gwen.
David sat there for a minute, lost in thought as he quietly curled up under his blanket, hiding from nothing now.

(Ah! I hope you like this guys! I can't think of anything else for this chapter so I'm leaving it off here!)