Chapter 28.

It was an extremely hot summer day, the perfect day for swimming, or having an ice cream or popsicle.

Daniel was carrying around David, refusing to put the redhead down. David didn't mind though.

That was, until Daniel started to make a few movements as if were going to throw David into the water, causing him to cling to the blonde cultist.
Daniel only chuckled and reassured David he wasn't going to throw him into the water.

He lied.

After a few more of these joke throws Daniel actually threw David into the water, laughing as he saw the angry redhead scrambling to get onto the dry ground like a cat that fell into a bathtub.

He then got an idea. David grabbed Daniel's ankle before he pulled the cultist into the water.

Every time David tried to get out, Daniel pulled him back into the water, laughing as David continuously splashed water at him as he just wanted to get out of the water.

After around ten minutes, Daniel finally let David get out of the water before getting out himself.

David was completely soaked head to toe.

David walked to his cabin to get a towel, Daniel following behind close.

David grabbed a towel as Daniel quickly took one and dried himself off, watching as David dried off and grabbed clothes to change into, and then walked off to get changed.

Daniel stole some of David's clothes to change into, since they both wore almost the same sized clothes, he fit into them Alright.

David came back and grabbed the book off of his desk, and went to go to his normal reading spot before Daniel grabbed him and pulled him onto his lap as he sat down on the bed.

"Can I read with you?" Daniel asked, resting his head on David's shoulder as he wrapped an arm around David's waist.

"Sure, why not." David said, opening the book up to the beginning instead of where he left off so nothing was spoiled for Daniel.

He began to quietly read, Daniel following along.

Daniel could hear David mumbling to words to himself as he read, his forest green eyes scanning the page as he read each sentence on the page.

Daniel slowly began to loose interest in the book, but started to leave soft kisses on the sides of David's neck, seeing a small smile appear on David's face.

There was small, soft kisses being placed on his neck and up towards his jawline, and then back down towards his shoulders.

He continued this for a few minutes before he began to leave small love bites, only stopping once he noticed David glaring at him.

Daniel went back to just giving David small kisses. He untied the bandanna from around David's neck, after getting annoyed when it got in the way. He placed the untied bandanna down next to him and continued on with what he was doing before.

David didn't seem to care, he probably enjoyed it, Daniel knew what David wouldn't want if he saw the obvious warning. A glare directed towards Daniel.

As Daniel continued to place small kisses on David's neck, he began to move a hand up David's shirt, feeling David jump as Daniel's cold hand brushed against his side. David pushed Daniel's hand away and sighed before finding his place again. He then grabbed his bandanna and tied it back around his neck, before starting to read again.

Not even five minutes later a knock came from the door.

"Who is it?" David asked, closing the book and standing up.