Chapter 31.

Soon, the group returned to camp when it began to get late, David being a little nervous about it.

When he got back, he saw Jen, talking with Gwen while Sarah was walking out to her car before Gwen stopped her and gave her a quick peck on the lips and said a quick goodbye.

David just assumed she was heading off to her late shift at the restaurant.

Jen waited for Gwen to come back so they could continue their conversation, Jasper sitting next to her, trying to figure out a rubix cube.

David took a minute to just enjoy the quietness outside, and the cool summer breeze.

"Hey, David. Come here for a minute." Gwen motioned for David to come over.

David walked over and Gwen sat him down on the bench.

"David, you know that camp ends tomorrow, right?" Gwen asked.

David gave her a slight nod.

"What are you going to do with Max? And the fucking fox you seemingly got from nowhere?" Gwen yawned.

"Oh, Todd and Max are staying with me!" David smiled.

"Seriously, you're bringing a Fox home with you?" Gwen raised a brow.

"I'm dead serious."

"Whatever." Gwen sighed.

"What are you going to do when you go back home Gwen?" David asked, stretching.

"Oh, well, I'm going to hopefully relax, and I'm going to hopefully get to spend more time with Sarah." Gwen smiled.

Gwen looked over her shoulder, seeing Sarah pull back up.

She must've forgotten something here.

David turned away and began to walk away before he heard something crash into the car.

David spun around, seeing the back of Sarah's car busted as another car had rammed into it.

Cameron Campbell was back, and honestly he was tired of seeing this asshole as much as the readers were tired of waiting for this chapter to come out.

As Cameron stepped out David tried to act calm as he slowly walked towards his cabin, Daniel following the redhead.

That was until Cameron charged towards David and landed a hard punch to the back of his head, knocking David down to the ground. David got up quickly though and swung a fist, missing and hitting Sarah who was trying to help Gwen get dick face- I mean Cameron away from David. Sarah quickly flipped David the bird before she was nearly flung into the air. God being small sucked.

Both Cameron and David were yelling at each other for reasons no one else knew. That was until Daniel flung David over his shoulder and glared at the camp owner.

"You're just mad because someone finally got the guts to report your ass to the police." Daniel said, ignoring David who was slamming two fists onto his back.

A few campers emerged from their tents, watching the scene play out.

Sarah suddenly walked off to the car that had rammed into hers.

Daniel also walked off, still having a pissed off david over his shoulder.

Daniel went into the cabin, setting the redhead down on the bed.

"Are you okay David?" He asked, sitting down in the chair by the desk.

"No, I'm not, when am I ever okay? I just got punched in the back of the head and then I was flung over your shoulder like I was a sack of potatoes!" David threw his hands into the air.

Poisonous love (danvid)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें