Chapter 17.

David walked towards his cabin, going to grab something, but didn't notice the car speeding towards the camp.
Suddenly, a high scream came from around the cabins as a car hit him hard in the back.
Immediately Daniel ran to see what happened.
David was trapped under the car, trying to crawl out. Daniel quickly helped him from under the car, pulling him out.
"Are you okay?" Daniel quickly looked over David.
"Yeah, yeah, I'm alright.. it just hurts.." David sighed.
Daniel hugged him before he walked up to the window, hitting his fist against it.
"Hey! Asshole! Open the window!" Daniel crossed his arms.
Instead of the window being opened, he was hit with the opening door.
Out stepped a familiar figure, and David frowned.
Cameron Campbell.
Daniel walked back over to David, sighing.
"This asshole works here??" Daniel asked, annoyed.
"No, he's the owner of the camp." David sighed and looked over at Daniel.
" really??" He sighed.
David nodded.
Daniel groaned.
"Hello Davey! And other Davey..?" The older man walked over to them.
"Oh, no, I'm Daniel, Cameron." Daniel crossed his arms.
Cameron frowned, finally recognizing the blonde.
"Oh, right, Daniel." He glared at the blonde.
Isn't it just great meeting up with your old cell mate?
Nope.
Not at all.
An uncomfortable silence came over the three as they all just glared or avoided eye contact with each other.
David suddenly broke the silence.
"I gotta go tell Gwen something!" David ran off.

"Gwen can I stay here for a minute?" David walked into the cabin.
"Sure, David." She turned to look at him.
Thank god. David wasn't in the mood to speak with Mr. Campbell, so this was a great time for him to hide.

'Hey, Twinkle Toes, whatcha staring at?' The blonde walked up behind Jasper.
Jasper only pointed to the two men, arguing.
"That asshole." Jasper pointed to Cameron.
'What about him?' Jen looked down at him.
"I don't want him to be here." Jasper looked back up at Jen.
'Sorry, but there's nothing I can do.' Jen shrugged.
Then, Jasper just vanished.
This couldn't be good.

Daniel suddenly walked into Gwen's cabin, seeing David and Gwen playing cards.
David had played cards while he argued with the god damn demon.
Daniel sighed.
"Having fun?" Daniel crossed his arms.
"Yep." Gwen threw a card at Daniel.
Daniel rolled his eyes and sat down with them, pulling David close.
David looked over at him and smiled.
"What are you playing?" Daniel looked at the cards.
"War." David responded.
"Who's winning?" Daniel picked up the card Gwen threw.
"David is." Gwen sighed.
"Yep." David giggled and placed down a card.
Daniel watched.
An ace and a three, and David took the cards.
Daniel jumper cabled David, poking his sides and earned a jump and a laugh from David.
David then did the same to Daniel and seemed surprised when Daniel let out a giggle.
David's small smile turned into a wide grin as he suddenly started to tickle Daniel, the blonde laughing as he did and attempted to get David to stop but to no such luck, David only stopped the tickle attack when Daniel was practically begging him to stop.
Daniel sat up and let out a few giggles as he held his sides.
David smiled proudly at his achievement of getting revenge on those hug attacks but then frowned and ran outside as Max started screaming.

Max held a trembling fluff ball in his arms as he yelled at the Greedy man who ran the camp, David ran out to see what happened.
"David this psycho hit Todd with his car!!" Max screamed as he held the fox in his arms, who trembled and shook in fear and pain.
Rage replaced the worry in David's eyes and mind as he furiously stomped towards the Man.
Cameron Campbell only stood there with a fake worried expression.
David glared at the man, pure rage in his expression.
"HOW DARE YOU!" He snapped at the man.
"Davey, in very sorry I didn't see the little guy!" The man lied right to David's face.
"YEAH RIGHT! LIKE I HAVEN'T HEARD THIS EXCUSE BEFORE!" David said as hatred and anger dripped from those words.
"JASPER'S PARENTS NOT KNOWING IS AN ACCIDENT TOO, HUH?" He grabbed the man by the collar on his shirt.
Max hid in Gwen's cabin with Gwen and Daniel watched from a far.
"Don't touch me David." Camron warned, but David didn't hear through his own shouting.
Suddenly David let go as a he was slapped hard across the face, stumbling back a bit from the man.
Daniel quickly ran and looked over David, making sure he was okay.
A visible red hand print was marked on David's cheek, Daniel placed a soft kiss on his cheek before he told him to go to the car with Max and him.
David sighed and said he would.
But didn't go before he punched Mr. Campbell hard in the face.
He then went to the car and got Max Todd and Daniel in the car and drove off to a veterinary clinic.

The car ride was silent for a while before quiet shaky sniffles came from the driver's seat.
David had started to cry, interrupting the silence in the car.
Daniel side hugged him from the passenger seat.
David was stressed, upset, and pissed off.
It was over whelming.

When they got to the veterinary clinic, David walked inside, carrying Todd in his arms.
He was mor focused on comforting his fluffy baby and talking to the other fluffy baby, to Pay attention to the person in front of him.
Suddenly he ran into someone, jumping back as the person spun around.
"Hey! Watch where you're going- Wait, David?" A familiar woman looked down at the brunette.
"Bonquisha?" David's eyes widened.

The day couldn't get any worse.

(Ha! Here ya go! Chapter 17! I hope you like it!)