Real quick authors note!

Okay, hello all my friends! I just wanted to make an author note for another thank you, for 5k! And another thing, a little all about me. I don't want to be though of as just some author, and I would like you guys to know a little about me and my ideas and stuff.
•I am thirteen believe it or not!
•David isn't my favorite character! It's actually Nerris.(my magic baby.)
•I love to draw! The original cover was actually my art!
•I'm as straight as a rainbow.
•I absolutely love cats and dogs and all other animals! So that's why you'll see more of Todd being a goof in the story!
•I really really like the background characters that aren't really too big in the show, for example, campers who only have small rolls like Harrison or Nerris, (magic babies) or the waitress from the episode Bonjour Bonquisha!
•I love musicals. My favorites are Be More Chill, Dear Evan Hansen, Hamilton, and Heathers!
•I personally don't think Neil is too great of a character, I mean, I don't hate him, but he's sorta a jerk to Harrison, or Space Kid.
•I get a lot of ideas from your guy's comments! They help a lot! For example, nicknames, in chapter 8? I think, one of you called Jen a 'poorly made Gwen clone' and I used that nickname in my story!

Okay, there's some things about me, and here's some things about the characters in the story.
•David is a vegan! That's why he would've refused if Daniel gave him something like bacon, or something like that when he came back from nearly starving.
•Daniel has sharp k-9s, sorta like fangs. He also is over protective of David.
•Gwen has been David's friend since high school.
•Jasper wants to have David be protected, since David tried to save him,
•Nikki and Neil are cuddle buddies, and whenever Nikki has nightmares, she goes to cuddle Neil.
•Max only carries around Mr. Honeynuts when he feels scared, worried, or alone.
•Jen really wanted Daniel all to herself.

That's all I really have for characters!
New chapters will be out as soon as possible! I love you all, have a good day/night! ^^