Chapter 20.

Daniel stepped into his cabin and closed and locked the door behind him.
He quietly pulled out a book from under the bed and looked at it.
'The book of witchcraft and dark magic.'
Daniel opened the book and flipped through the pages. He had found this book near Nerris' and Harrison's tent, and when he asked them about it, they yelled at him to burn it, or bury it. And another thing was, they both looked terrified of it, shaking as they saw it.
He continued to flip through the pages, seeing odd spells.
Blindness spell.
Transformation spell.
Dead man awakening.
Paralysis spell.
And oddest of them all, was not a spell.
Voodoo doll.
Interesting.
He had every material for it, yarn, fabric, pictures, something to stuff it with, and multiple victims. The only thing weird and difficult to get, was a strand of hair.
Oh well, he'll find a way.
Now, a victim, or maybe even two.
He thought for a minute before his mind landed on the two magic kids themselves.
He gathered everything he needed before going over to the magic kids.
He watched as Harrison preformed some trick, making a card, turn into a blue Jay, and made that disappear. Nerris then started coughing up blue feathers.
Suddenly Daniel walked by Nerris, pulling out a strand of hair from her head. And did the same to Harrison before he went back to the cabin.
He finished creating his little dolls, looking over his work.
Now to put it to the test.
He carried the two dolls out towards the two magic kids.
The two were playfully fighting and shoving each other around as the laughed.
Daniel pulled out the doll of Nerris and carefully took the right arm and twisted it.
A loud, and quite disgusting snap came from the direction of thee two and Nerris' loud scream in pain rang throughout the camp, as Harrison's eyes widened as she cradled her right arm close to her chest in pain, and tears fell down her cheeks.
It had worked.
Daniel had broken her arm.
He quickly hid the dolls as David and Gwen ran over.
The tried to comfort the poor girl and the campers quickly crowded to see what happened.
"Nerris what happened??" Gwen asked, worried for the poor kid.
Nerris only cried out in pain.
"Harrison do you know?" David looked over at him.
"No, we were just playing around and then she just screamed!" He said, panicked.
David carefully grabbed Nerris' arm and lifted up the sleeve, her arm hada huge bruise, and limply hung by her side.
Nerris ended up having to go get a x-ray, David bringing her to go get it, and Harrison tagged along for the trip, pretty worried.

Daniel, was a giggly little shit.
The voodoo had worked!
Yes, he felt a little bad for hurting the kid, (Not really though.) but he didn't care!
It worked.
He needed to try again, next victim? No idea, voodoo, or spell? No idea!
All he knew was, he was excited from this new thrill of power.
He flipped through the pages of the book, grinning.
Dead man awakening.
He needed to try that one sometime.
Spell of obedience.
Maybe he would try that one.
Spell of remembrance.
Nope.
He should try the spell of obedience on David, that would definitely work.
Maybe another voodoo doll? Yeah.

After a while David returned with Nerris and Harrison, and walked towards his cabin before something caught his eye.
Gwen and Sarah were sitting at a bench, talking too each other.
He smiled as he saw them, and was happy to see Gwen so happy.

He walked into his cabin and saw Daniel sitting on his bed, reading something.
"Daniel, what are you reading?" He asked, looking at the blonde.
Daniel quickly shut it.
"Nothing David, don't worry." Daniel stood up and walked over to David, smiling.
"Okay...?" David said, a tiny bit confused.
Daniel grinned and pecked David's lips before he grabbed the book and left the cabin.
He walked towards the magic kids, who sat on the stage.

"Hello, kiddos!" He gave them a smile.
"Hi." Nerris greeted him blankly.
"What do you want?" Harrison crossed his arms.
"Oh, well I just wanted to show you these!" Daniel pulled out the two voodoo dolls, showing them to the kids.
"Why? And what are you even doing with those?" Nerris asked, raising a brow.
Daniel put the dolls back into his pocket.
"Well, you see, I made them with the help of this little book you two seem to be so afraid of." He held the book up in front of them, watching as both of their expressions changed to one of fear.
"We told you to burn that!" Harrison shouted.
"It's dangerous! It can cause serious harm!" Nerris shouted, Daniel not taking her seriously because of her little lisp.
"The only harm that will be brought upon you two, is if you tell anyone else about it. I could snap your little necks in a heart beat as long as I have those dolls, how do you think Nerris broke her arm? It was because of me." Daniel grinned.
Nerris slapped Daniel, glaring at him.
"Fine, we won't, and we won't help when you loose control of that black magic." Harrison crossed his arms.
"Well, I'll need your help, kids." Daniel flicked Nerris' nose.
"And you'll be listening to me from now on, got it?" Daniel asked, tilting his head.
"Hell no!" Nerris backed away from him.
"We are not dumb, Daniel, we know what kind of tricks you have." Harrison said as he backed away.
"But you have too, or I'll break another arm, or a leg, or your skinny little necks." Daniel walked closer to them, cornering them on the stage.
"You two know all about magic, and you'll be so helpful for me!" He grinned.
"Now do we have a deal, or not?" He held out a hand to them.
With a shaky sigh, the two both reluctantly shook the crazy man's hand.
"Good!~" Daniel grinned.
"You two are now my little helpers, and remember, don't tell anyone!" He chuckled and walked off.

Nerris and Harrison both walked to their tent, now thinking of what this grave mistake of a deal will bring to them, and what will happen, and what Daniel might do.

(Wha! Story updated! Hope you like it! And the voodoo and black magic idea is something I've been thinking of for a while now, and I'm hoping it'll do me some good while adding it >:3 oh geez I forgot the cat face was a derp. But anyways, I hope you like this chapter!)