Chapter 21.

Nerris sighed and held her head in her hand.
"What did we get ourselves forced into?" She looked up at Harrison.
"Hell." Is all he responded with.
Nerris sighed and laid down. "He's going to regret it when this whole thing backfires on him." Harrison looked over at her.
"Yeah." Nerris nodded.

David was locked in a closet.
A small, cramped, dark closet.
He had gotten into an argument with Daniel over not coming over to him when he was Told too. And he had gotten annoyed by this, Daniel was treating him like he was a dog.
This resulted in David's big mistake.
He shoved Daniel out of the way as he walked towards the door to leave. And Daniel, not liking this too much, grabbed David by the arm, and shoved him into the closet, slamming the door before he locked david into the small and cramped space.
This caused David to panic.
He hated small spaces, and hated being forced into one for long periods of time. He had since he was a kid, getting that fear when his mom would get mad and lock him into a cabinet he could barely fit in, or in the closet.
David screamed and cried for someone to let him out of this terrifying place, starting to cry and tremble.
Daniel slammed his fist against the closet door, making David back away from it as much as he could. He could hear Daniel walk away and out of the cabin, slamming the door behind him.
This left David alone again.
He frantically searched to see if he had dropped his phone in the closet with him, but to no such luck.
He started to scream out for help again, and didn't stop for an hour.
No one heard his cries for help for an entire hour.
The only one who did was Gwen.
She knew if David was screaming for help, he was stuck somewhere or being murdered.
She ran into the cabin and saw that the sound of screams came from the closet. She rushed to set David free.
As soon as the door opened, David pulled Gwen into a hug.
Even though she didn't like hugs, she quickly pulled her friend into a tight one.
"How did you even get stuck in there?" Gwen asked David with a sigh.
"Daniel locked me in there." David stared at the ground.
"Why??" Gwen looked at him.
"I made him mad," David sighed. "So I got locked in the closet."
Gwen tightened her grip around David.
"Why don't we go watch a movie and relax huh? C'mon." She walked to her cabin with David and sat down, putting in a movie.

Daniel walked towards the woods, carrying the book he now cherished.
"So, deadman rising spell, huh? Maybe I can bring an old friend back." He grinned and walked towards the spot Jen's body laid.

Jasper clung to Jen, and Jen looked down at her new little partner in crime.
He was just so small, and young, and for some odd reason, she saw him as a little brother.
She wanted to keep him safe.
She felt an odd tingling sensation in her finger tips, and noticed Jasper shoot up from his sleep.
Jasper's tiny hands faded into nothingness, and soon Jen's seemed to do the same thing.
Panicked screams came from Jasper.
"What's happening!? Are we going to disappear!?" He looked at Jen, shaking.
'I don't know kid, just calm down!' She tried to calm him.
"I don't want to disappear! I don't want to go!" Jasper broke down into tears.
Jen couldn't help but start to cry herself.
'I don't want to go either Jasper!'
Jasper tackled her in a tight hug.
If he was going to fade away, he didn't want him or his friend to fade away alone.
Jen clung to her small friend.
Slowly, the two faded into thin air.

Max walked around camp, carrying Todd around. Nikki and Neil right besides him.
"So Max," Neil began. "You've been a lot happier recently, and honestly, I'm surprised." He smiled.
"Is that good, or bad Neil." Max looked at him.
"It's great!" Nikki interrupted.
"Yeah." Neil nodded.
Max stopped and yawned, Todd yawned as well.
"Are you excited to go back home Max?" Neil asked, looking at the short fluff ball.
"Nope." Max looked at them.
"Really?" Neil raised a brow.
"Yeah." Max sighed.

Daniel jumped back as the once to be dead body of Jen shot up, coughing and gasping for breath.
"Welcome back Jenifer!" Daniel laughed.
"What the fuck!?" She looked around and stood up before she darted towards the cliff.
"JASPER!?" She nearly ran off the cliff.
"JEN!?" The familiar voice screamed back.
He was alive!
She was alive!
She ran down the little path to the bottom, where a confused Jasper stood and basically engulfed him in a huge hug, spinning in a circle.
"We're alive!" She laughed.
Jasper giggled.

Jen had never been happier in her whole life.
Jasper hadn't either.
Jasper couldn't remember the last time he heard a heart beat, let alone his own.
He couldn't be happier.

(Ahhhhh!! I loved writing this chapter! It was a lot of fun for some odd reason, but I hope you all like it, I would've gotten the chapter out earlier but I nearly lost everything on my phone so yeah. I hope you enjoy it!)