💠Chapter 10💠

Snow's POV

"Where the hell is this place?" Violet freaked out.

Lahat naman siguro kami ay naalarma sa pagbabago ng lugar. Ang tingin ko sa lugar nito ay imbakan ng mga namatay o pinatay. The place is so eerie that made me shiver not to mention the negative energy as well.

"Crap, so it's really a demon." Saad naman ni Luna na talagang napapalatak pa.

"Are those real tattoos?" Nagtatakang tanong ni Avis. Minsan may pagkaslow din ito.

"Hindi Avis, he is a fan of hena tattoo." Sarkastikong sagot naman ni Violet.

"Paano tayo aalis sa lugar na ito?" Nag-aalalang tanong ko.

Pero yung totoo ay iniisip ko kung nasaan talaga kami. Are we still in Windolia? Or are we now inside the dark continent? Base sa itsura at lugar, it screams negative energy. Nothing here hints the land of ice.

"There is only one way." Saad naman ni Yuan na mukhang naghanda na sa pakikipaglaban. "Kill that goddamned demon and we will escape this hell hole."

It makes sense. Hindi naman siguro ganoon ka kapangyarihan ang demon na ito para madala kami sa dark continent. Mukhang ilusyon ang abilidad ng demon na ito kaya there is a possibility na nandito pa rin kami sa Windolia and just under illusion ang buong lugar. I was wondering how did I manage to see the demon's real form na tila hindi ako naapektuhan sa ilusyon, pero ngayon ay kasama akong nakulong sa loob ng isang ilusyon.

"You will never be able to escape my dimension. You will all be my prisoner. Fear and hate will eat your flesh and condemned your soul to eternal darkness." Nakakakilabot na saad ng demon, nagsitayuan na 'ata lahat ng mga balahibo ko.

This demon sounds like he is some kind of a witch, yung mga magkukulam o mambabarang. But we all know about his illusion but the question, is this only his power? A demon who is dare as this, trying to contain us to his dimension, all of the elites that has great abilities. The cards were not yet turned, if the demon has, we do all have more.

The demon position himself and suddenly he multiplied by fifty or more and looking at us with the will to destroy us.

"This is not good." Naisambit ni Luna. "We are going to fight all of this?"

"Let see first." Saad ni Avis and he dashed to strike the clone in front of him. It dodged the attack.

"Do you think you can really defeat me, fledgelings? You still need a thousand of years training before you can defeat me." The demon mocked.

Yuan released a grin as if he is a grim ripper and finally found his target for searching it over millennium. His grin sent me some shivers.

"Overestimating yourself will sent you back to hell." Yuan replied.

The demon smirked at the thought. "We came from there. We live there, I will be happy if you send me off."

Hindi ko akalain na may talent din itong demon na ito na magsunog na usapan. I can already imagine the frown and how cloudy now the face of Yuan as I saw his fist clenching it so tightly.

"Snow, stay in the center. We will be the one who will take care of this." Saad ni Yuan and it seems like it was a signal and all five of them dashed towards the clones, swinging and finding the real one.

Naiwan na lang ako sa gitna na nakanganga. They really expect me to stay here like a good dog waiting for her master to come home? You gotta be kidding me, I am no dog and I have no master.