💠Chapter 16💠

Snow's POV

Our arrival was announced and the people watching us from their seats were beaming with pride, after all the Elites is famous in the entire nation. We all gathered admiration when all of us dressed in a serene colour and represents peace and unity.

Hindi ko rin alam kung anong trip ng mga ito kung bakit kailangan puti ang suotin namin. We can wear blue naman o di naman kaya pula. They chose white, this is my second time wearing long gowns and lahat sila ay puti.

"This is a lot." Bulong naman sa akin ni Luna.

"Yes. I did not expect to be watched with so many people." Sagot ko naman dito.

"Yeah, after all it will be the first time where there are people from other planets who will join the Knighthood." Bulong nito ulit.

"Greetings Elites." Bati sa amin ni Queen Eirreena with a cold facade. Her eyes landed into mine and she slightly smiled and I can only think that was just for a show. I always feel that she doesn't like me or something.

"Greetings, Your majesty." Bati naman namin lahat. We held our breath, the superiority of this woman is beyond overwhelming.

"I am glad that you are all here and dressed pleasantly." Nakangiting saad nito. I don't know but the last time I saw her, she was cold as ice. Is it because there are guest coming? "You will be our root of success for this upcoming knighthood. Don't disappoint us." Saad nito.

I can feel shiver on my spine. Though she was smiling, we can feel the heaviness of her words. Fuck, she is putting pressure on us and did not even consider we are all newbies in this event. And take note, the opponent are from other planet as well and I have no idea what planet they came from.

"Count on us, mother." Saad naman ni Yuan.

The queen tapped Yuan's shoulder. "I know you will not fail me." Saad nito. Pagkatapos nun ay tumalikod na ito at umupo sa trono nito. The king was not around yet.

I was wondering where could be the king in this important event. But speaking of the devil the king just arrived riding on a white horse. He was dressed regally and stand out. He is wearing the golden crown that seems too heavy.

Lahat kami ay yumukod even the viewers as well. It is a natural thing to do when the king arrives in a vicinity. We practiced this culture and passed down generation to generation. Lumapit naman si King Troy Richmond Vel Versailles.

"Our champions!" Bati sa amin ng hari.

We bowed the second time. And we utter our thanks and appreciation.

"My son, I believe in your capability and your team." Saad nito na nakangiti. I can feel the genuine words from the king. Then his eyes landed on me. "Oh dear, you are the one who dated of my son last ball." Tanong nito sa akin.

I gulped. This is my first time talking to the king and heck, my hands are sweating and I feel like my face twitched. He was smiling looking at me and I can't feel any negativity.

"Your excellency, I am Snow Brielle Sylveria." Pakilala ko rito.

"You have a lovely name my dear, just complimented with my son's temperament. But you look very lovely as always, no wonder why my son chose you." Nakangiting kuwento nito sa akin.