💠Chapter 22💠

Snow's POV

The morning came up and we were all outside and about to board a ship. On the second day our gears came more...different or to phrase it better, unique. I just can't believe that our gears are like some sort of cosplay. I was like some kind of a bunny without bunny ears, wearing high cut boots tube top with laces and skirt which is high low style.

Luna looks pissed with her gear and Violet she seems okay with it. Our gears are provocative and I don't know who the hell designed this piece of shit. Mabuti pa ang boys, they wear almost the same gear, pero kami parang pinagkakatuwaan 'ata kami.

"It is serve as disadvantage. Since we are the winner last time they put more handicap with our group." Saad naman ni Jin.

I really do not call this handicap dahil kung tutuosin ay mas mabilis at magaan ang galaw namin unlike with the usual gear na mabibigat at hindi komportable. It is just about decency and we look like we are not about to fight at all, we look like we are about to go to a photoshoot! Crap!

"Stop complaining with the gears. We must maximize the things we are given." Saad naman ni Yuan.

"Time to board!" Sigaw naman ng emcee.

All of the teams knew the second task. We are flying to Mount Vendicula where our task will take place. No one will be watching but in the arena they have some sort of wide screen TV and we are seeing our faces. It is responsible of the image manipulator. There are abilities who can project images, video like on whats happening thousand of miles away. So basically even no one is watching us in Mount Vendicula people can still see us through the screen.

Sumakay na kami sa ship and it floated in the air, similar to a plane but not. Umupo kaming anim sa isang six seaters seat with round table doon and everyone did the same. Nararamdaman namin ang tensyon doon. We are about to face a real dragon. Hanggang ngayon ay hindi pa rin ako makapaniwala. I just really hope na hindi talaga dragon ang makakasalamuha namin. Dragons are gigantic and who in their right mind will willingly face a dangerous beast?

Ilang minuto pa ay huminto na ang ship at ibinaba na kaming lahat isang parte ng Mount Vendicula where there is a big hole and deep. Para itong lagusan na hindi namin alam kung gaano ito kalalim.

The hole looks too deep and darker and seems like endless pit. The hole was surrounded by moss and weed. I can even hear water dripping.

"The hell. How are we going to go inside?" Naitanong ko na lang. We did not bring any rope o kahit anong material for climbing or anything. I just wish na si spiderman ako ngayon so I will be an amazing wall crawler.

"The winner last time will be entering the dragon's nest last." Saad ng emcee.

Well it is good kasi kung anong paraan nila ay gagayahin lang din namin. Buti na lang pala talaga at nanalo kami last time.

"The game starts now!" Hudyat ng emcee.

The Hell Fire group jump without hesitation.Nagulat ako sa ginawa nila dahil hindi ko iyon inasahan. Sino ba naman kasi ang hindi mamumutla sa ginawa nila?! They jumped! They freaking jumped! Are they trying to commit suicide? There is no way I will jump inside! No freaking way!

Sumunod naman ang ikalawang grupo, the sorcerers at sumunod din ang Elves. Sumunod na rin ang Aquarius at Silver Ice. And we are left on the surface. Silent and praying.