💠Chapter 17💠

Snow's POV

The palace is in uproar dahil nga sa mga taga-ibang planetang dumating. Seriously, it is so tiring to say taga ibang planeta can I just say alien? Tutal alien naman talaga sila lalo na yung ice princess nila na kung makatingin sa akin ay akala mo gagawin na akong yelo nito. She got some nerve, siya pa itong dayuhan, siya pa yung may attitude.

Sinamahan ako ni Glendel para mag-ikot ikot sa palasyo but not particularly sa loob kundi sa labas. Alam ko na amazing na masyado ang loob kaya gusto kong makita ang landscape ng palasyo.

We were walking as if we are not guest-servant relationship. Hindi naman ako mapangmata at higit sa lahat, pantay pantay lang ang tingin ko sa lahat, except the royal family. Hindi sila kayang pantayan dahil namumukod tangi talaga sila.

"This is the west wing Miss Snow. Rare trees are planted in this area and even mystical trees according from the legends." Paliwanag naman sa akin ni Glendel.

"Really?" I asked her unbelievably. Mystical tree? Aren't they suppose to be gone? But there I saw one of the mystical tree.

My gaze was nailed on a tree with a vine like branches with purple leaves and a chocolate tree bark. The tree seems dancing or to be specific this tree moves. According from the book I read, this tree is called Andronus, a tree that moves but doesn't talk. There are lots of mystical trees that has an unbelievable characteristics.

"Can we go closer?" Tanong ko naman kay Glendel. I have an urge to go near and touch the tree.

"It is forbidden to go near with mystical trees. They are protected and treasured the most since they help as well with the balance of the barrier." Paliwanag naman nito. She seems knowledgeable for a servant. I like it, I don't like people who doesn't know anything.

Naglakad pa ulit kami at narating naman namin ang hardin. I went there before and it felt nostalgic and I flushed as well. I remembered how Yuan stared at me that night. Up until now I was wondering if he is pertaining to the moon when he said beautiful. I really have this secret wish that it is me he is pertaining to.

"This is the rose shrubs where the queen likes and she even garden some of this beautiful shrubs." Kuwento nito sa akin.

So the queen loves flowers. Sino ba naman ang hindi? But if some guy gives me flower, I prefer food. Hindi nakakabusog ang bulaklak sa nagwawala kong mga bituka.

"The queen is surprisingly green handed." Komento ko naman.

We walk up until we reached the barn. There are horses there, pony, lambs, chicken and pups. By pups I mean a wolf's cubs. I am surprised seeing them. There are 3 of them and they are all white. They look so cute and I don't know how to call them.

"This is the great white wolf, Miss Snow." Saad naman sa akin ni Glendel.

Nanlaki naman ang aking mga mata. These wolves are legends. They said these wolves will grow larger than any man and can kill demons in an instant. They are almost near with the sacred beast but still they are not. They are considered as mystical beast and very elusive.

"Wow, I never thought they are real." I said it in awe.

"The palace contains secrets that you never thought it existed." Matalinghagang saad naman ni Glendel.

"Hello there cute thing. Come here. Let me touch you." Hindi ko na mapigilan ang sarili ko na tawagin ang mga tuta. They are quite big for a pup.

They eyed me when they heard me. They are playing and biting each other but they stopped when they heard my voice. Now I can see their eyes I noticed that they have different shade of colour in their eyes. The one from the left, it bears jade eyes while the middle bears topaz and the last one bears silver eyes that I almost mistook that he is just having a cataract.