↳ 42. IRL

MARLEY STARED AT HERSELF IN the mirror, applying the last layer of lip gloss over her lips

MARLEY STARED AT HERSELF IN the mirror, applying the last layer of lip gloss over her lips. She pressed her lips against one another, moving them together and made a 'pop' sound with her lips.

She stepped back, flattening out her long, black satin dress. Her short hair was slightly wavy with the help of a flattening iron and her makeup with fairly natural minus the thin black line over her eyelids.

 Her short hair was slightly wavy with the help of a flattening iron and her makeup with fairly natural minus the thin black line over her eyelids

As much as Marley hated dressing up, she couldn't argue that she didn't look fucking amazing. Not to mention a few inches taller thanks to her black strapless heels. She only had two pieces of jewelry adoring her body, a simple silver chain with a cresent moon pendent and a silver band on her middle finger.

When she was done admiring herself in the mirror, a knock on the door pulled her away from her thoughts. As she walked to the door and opened it, Cameron was revealed in a black tux with a charming smile on his face.

"You look astonishing, Mars." he smiled at her.

"Why thank you. You look like a damn prince from Disney." she giggled and pulled him inside.

"Are you ready? Your brother has been bugging me about when we'll get there."

"Shit," Marley scrambled for a hand bag on her coffee table before grabbing Cameron's hand, "Let's go!"

"Jesus woman, slow down!"

¤ ¤ ¤

"Marley, over here!"

"Are you two dating?"

"What happened to Tom?"

"Marley! Marley!"

The press went wild when Marley and Cameron finally arrived. Apparently the two were nearly late, but stole the show when they came. Marley was trying her hardest to calm herself down with all the flashing lights coming from everywhere.